Brainstorm under 357 Magnum LED's

• Thread starter dunit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happyweeds

Geeeze, I am such a newbie it wouldn't let me send this direct so I am hoping DUNIT is still checking this thread....Cut and paste from failed email:
Hey Dunit,
I am a newbie...tryin to get all my sh*t together and research done to start my own attempt. I have read thru a couple of your grow journals, even though one was dated a couple of years ago..
Anyway, my question is... When you ordered your 357 Mags, do you remember where the tracking info on shipping originated from???
I just ordered a 357 Mag this past week and my tracking info originates in HONG KONG....Is Grow Pefect just a distributor? Thought they were in Canada??
Thanx for any info,
Happy

D

dunit

Geeeze, I am such a newbie it wouldn't let me send this direct so I am hoping DUNIT is still checking this thread....Cut and paste from failed email:
Hey Dunit,
I am a newbie...tryin to get all my sh*t together and research done to start my own attempt. I have read thru a couple of your grow journals, even though one was dated a couple of years ago..
Anyway, my question is... When you ordered your 357 Mags, do you remember where the tracking info on shipping originated from???
I just ordered a 357 Mag this past week and my tracking info originates in HONG KONG....Is Grow Pefect just a distributor? Thought they were in Canada??
Thanx for any info,
Happy

Mine came from Hong Kong too. I think with a very few exception pretty much all the LED panels these days are manufactured in China. When I worked in commercial electronics pretty much all our stuff came from China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam.

My impression was that growperfect did the research and deesigned the specific technical details and and have them made overseas.

Thats my $.02

At this point if they come from Bombay I'm cool with it as my latest grow is turning out awesome although I do wish they were cheaper cause I've certainly seen cheaper lights.

H

happyweeds

Well thanx for the reply..do you remember how long it took to get it?
Dunno if you knew, but the 357 went up to $750. As long as I get the real thing I will be happy. Cant wait to try it out...

D

dunit

Well thanx for the reply..do you remember how long it took to get it?
Dunno if you knew, but the 357 went up to $750. As long as I get the real thing I will be happy. Cant wait to try it out...

My first ones I got in a week...well actually they were at my local post office within a week but it was Christmas time and they sat their for five days and no one called me before I went down to find out what was going on after the guys at Magnum told me their tracking showed them delivered.

Second ones took a bit as they were having issues processing my credit card through pay pal and had to refund me once and it took a bit to straighten out. That was about a month and a half ago

Last round I just ordered on Monday and tracking shows them in Canada Customs already so hopefully here Monday.

Not sure if I'm gonna shoot myself in the foot here but I told them I wanted the original price and after a bit of debate they gave it to me. Always worth it to ask :)

C

cryobud

Dunit, what is the actual power draw on the Magnums, including power supply and fans?? how much overhead on top of the 180 for the diodes?

Top Bottom