Brand new UCXXL6 setup with the quickness

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I just got this brand new Under Current setup, 6 site, 13 gallon buckets...this one went together with the quickness.

Love the new lids, abs, ribbed, you can stand on them and the "made in California" embossed in there is tight..

The lube stuff they send put now makles me want to kiss the one that figured that out, we put it together in under and hour start to finish with water in it and kickin...UC Astroglide, thats the ticket.

Tex

Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness
Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness 2
Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness 3
Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness 4
Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness 5
Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness 6
Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness 7
Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness 8
Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness 9
Brand new ucxxl6 setup with the quickness 10
audius

audius

freaking nice set up.Tex. bro your stuff allways looks clean & pro. i like cking out your threads. you post some good stuff.

forknowledge

forknowledge

If only we had UC in the UK.
Good setup, thanks for sharing.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It comes with absolutely everything you need, other than a knife to cut lines, there is not one item you will need to source beyond the kit.

Loadin it with (6) Alien 4's in the mext day or so, gotta get a chiller on it..

This is not the one you can use coco in unless you use the new 8" netpot inserts that UC now offers.

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

The vans are back in full effect. Once again, rockin the UC from the man who started the whole craze on the Farm in the first place. Looking forward to seeing this shit TK.

Props.

BTW, wait till u take ur system apart now that uv used the googie...comes apart like a dream.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Checkered shoes baby!! you know this!!!

This room has two 6 site systems runnin side by side..

This will be another zero veg time setup, no veggin in the system itself only veggin on the tables and strait into 12/12 in the UC.

We are really diggin the zero veg tme approach right now, rooms on full time 12/12 makes real easy to slide plants in and out..no yield loss that we can tell from the ones that were vegged for an extended time in the system to the same size as the ones that went strait into flower. Those giant rootmasses fillin the UC buckets don't do as much as you might think or want to believe, I get the same output from the plant with 1/25th the rootmass when finished, which is killer because I sell buds not roots

Tex

St3ve

St3ve

Hell yea that looks awesome!

Few things:
1) what are those centered on?
2) you don't lose alot of light going straight to 12/12 with no veg? Seems like they'd be much small.
3) I think the end manifold was put in upside down? I thought the 45 was to be facing the ground?
4) I have the same shoes.. BooM

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
40" centers on this setup...

I still veg the plants to my desired size in the e&f tables, I just don't veg in the UC system at all.

Didn't even notice the end manifold, maybe I'll switch it at some point but probably not real soon

Vans for life!!!

Tex

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

crazy awesome idea with the zero veg

any pics of the veg room?

if they are producing the same, are they eating the same?

might as well go with tiny ass buckets as well huh?

clean as fuk like always tk

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Looking good Texas Kid, love the UC, might have to try one in the near future!

baba G

J

juggo

Lookin sweet, yo.Astroglide aye,heh heh, read that somewhere else too.
Knarley.

peace,
juggo

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Gotta love a company that keeps innovation their products to be better and better.The setup look much tougher and cleaner now too.

I would go straight to 12/12 also, makes perfect sense to not aim to have a massive rootball that may slow air and water flow.

TK this kicks ass man! What are you planning to feed with if ya don't mind me asking?

When I do hydro again, I will get one of these setups... Heck I researched em enough! :)

Cool beans

S

SD1

Does anyone discount this system? I really want one but pricey.

Top Bottom