Brand new UCXXL6 setup with the quickness

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lowroller

Excellent thread... cant wait to see the outcome.
thank you for posting

S

SD1

I solved my space issue and want to do a similar setup. I do have space to go 40" on center, is that optimal? I have a couple of 600w lights, should I just add more 600w or reverse and get some 1000W? I would be at 3600w vs. 4000w? Will that make that much of a difference?

On your setup, I only see one aerator in the epicenter but later see an airline manifold, are there aerators in all the buckets?

Are you running a reservoir? And, if so do you have to modify the epicenter with a float valve?

Where the flip is the pump? I dont see how the filtered return line works unless its connected to the pump?

R

red x

love to see these with the lights and plants in them
are you putting one light over each plant
or going verticle with more watts
peace
ez

dirk d

dirk d

excellent clean room you have there Tex, you always run dialed setups! good luck but i know you won't need it lol

L

LikemindS

Awesome set-up TK!
Wow 4K for 6 plants, sounds good :)
I really digg the no veg UC, I hope to try that out in the near future.
Do you have a thread for your Ionic UC run?
Awesome Man!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
4k for 12 plants, 2k over each setup...

Tex

L

LikemindS

Ahh, rite on!
That set up sounds ideal for the 12 plant medical grower.
Thats the set up I want as soon as i can afford starting over with UC.
I will be closely watching this one!

evu80

evu80

Tex,

any benefits to using the no veg time approach for this system? Just to clarify, you are taking rooted clones and immediately flowering them in the CC system or you're just vegging them to the desired size in another room with a different set up?

S

sourkush91

Great setup I also have the uc6 under 2k but not nearly as large as yours and my centers are alot closer... Ill be watching

Top Bottom