Brands Of Irrigation Pumps?

• Thread starter Cleancanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cleancanna

Yey guys i have 10 octobubers and about 50 feet of 1” pvc for my new room and I need help finding a pump for my irrigation. Im looking for about a 3/4hp most likely? I bought a sump pump but it rusts and has grease in it so i wanted to get opinions about irrigation pumps used for cannabis. Any help is appreciated

C

Cleancanna

On a side note, should i just raise my reservoir, make a bottom valve and use a transfer or spa pump instead of a sump?

Budjunkie

Budjunkie

Yey guys i have 10 octobubers and about 50 feet of 1” pvc for my new room and I need help finding a pump for my irrigation. Im looking for about a 3/4hp most likely? I bought a sump pump but it rusts and has grease in it so i wanted to get opinions about irrigation pumps used for cannabis. Any help is appreciated
CHECK OUT LEADER 240 OR GRUNDFOS.. PUMPS

DTG

DTG

I used to use a pond pump I think it was around 150 gallons per hour. It pumped the solution around pretty good. Make sure you don't make the mistake I made once & use clear tubes. Green crap clogs your tubes & when you return home after a long week away every thing is dead. But the pond pump works well & cost about $24 or so. Don't remember the brand name but you can find then at any pond supply shop. Get the biggest size you can afford.

Top Bottom