Bred from Unknown(s) Run #3

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

That’s what I have my clones in currently but I bought my plastic pots at a local gardening store that I get my soil at, 1 gallon pots $0.69 and 3 gallon pots $1.00, mine you these are the thin plastic pots, gunna look for some 5 gals they where out I’ll have to stop back by, but almost tempted to run a few 7 gallon pots for the photos haven’t decided yet they did have some 15 and 20gal pots as well as some 30 gallon (or 40 I can’t remember) fabric pots I’m considering using one of those outdoors next year if I don’t go right into a amended hole , was gunna go out back and dig a 4x4x2’ deep hole and mix in a bunch of stuff but haven’t decided yet

Amazing what a plant can do in that small of a pot lol
Might pick one of those up just for indoor vegetable growing lol I have the spare light
Some
Cheap Chinese brand probably

This 2x4 was 60$ (?)

Observationist

Observationist

That’s only 38 cups - out of medium.

Can probably do 90-150 cups.

Don’t really want to start the 38 till it’s stuffed corner to corner.

Stil thinking about it

Probably be better to use little bigger pots to maximize the height i have available

I imagine no more capable than about 4foot tall or so plant in a solo cup

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That’s only 38 cups - out of medium.

Can probably do 90-150 cups.

Don’t really want to start the 38 till it’s stuffed corner to corner.

Stil thinking about it

Probably be better to use little bigger pots to maximize the height i have available

I imagine no more capable than about 4foot tall or so plant in a solo cup
So are you planning to run them all in that tent at once? And what is your watering plan if you do?

I water 6 plants I could only imagine being on my hands and knees under that canopy trying to water 100 solo cups every day or twice a day lol

Why not pick up like 20x of those 1/2 gallon pots?

Observationist

Observationist

So are you planning to run them all in that tent at once? And what is your watering plan if you do?

I water 6 plants I could only imagine being on my hands and knees under that canopy trying to water 100 solo cups every day or twice a day lol

Indeed it’s going to be a pain.

I’m approaching it utilizing the “fuck it” method.

Yeah I think it would be cool funny and a cluster fuck to line that 5x5 corner to corner stuffed with solos run it 4/2 veg then maybe fuck around with 2/2 again for flower - which I’m pretty sure does not work cause need complete uninterrupted darkness. But i digress.

Observationist

Observationist

I have about 10-20 right now of those little black planters

I need to get more coco and perlite now.

Observationist

Observationist

Was between stop growing for now cause im
Too damn broke to do it right and set it up
Properly or just fuck it and do it anyways and do all the extra labor and mess.

Like, run off drainage for example, feminized seeds worth running.

No humidifiers for veg, can’t 100% dial and control environment, no controllers, null air exchange besides just ambient,

Apartment ac and some fans

R

ritoMox

No humidifiers for veg, can’t 100% dial and control environment, no controllers, null air exchange besides just ambient,

Same. Sucks it being legal in my neck of the woods and still having issues gett'n'er done. Probably why I spend so much time here, living vicariously and all that.✌️

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

but how about getting a few lengths of 1/2”PVC, making a standup, lay other runs of 1/2” pvc across the tops of the cups, mark the center of each cup, drill a 1/4” hole at each point then run a straight piece up higher than you expect the canopy to go, put a funnel on top and let it drain down into all the cups, I did general construction for 15 years I bet with about 50’ of pipe (5 pieces) and a bunch of elbows and tee’s and some PVC glue I could set something up lol. I like to Macgyver my own stuff whenever I can lol.

You’d be able to slowly water them all at once,

I’d say setup some sort of drip setup but the 100 tees to split off at each cup would cost as much as a new light lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Sorry crappy drawing but general idea lol how it would work is still to be seen but Is I want to make one even though I only have 6 plants… just because I can haha I’d even put a pump on the end on a timer lol

A68FF8E4 DA70 40DE 95FD 6B3B4CB3411A
R

ritoMox

but how about getting a few lengths of 1/2”PVC, making a standup, lay other runs of 1/2” pvc across the tops of the cups, mark the center of each cup, drill a 1/4” hole at each point then run a straight piece up higher than you expect the canopy to go, put a funnel on top and let it drain down into all the cups, I did general construction for 15 years I bet with about 50’ of pipe (5 pieces) and a bunch of elbows and tee’s and some PVC glue I could set something up lol. I like to Macgyver my own stuff whenever I can lol.

You’d be able to slowly water them all at once,

I’d say setup some sort of drip setup but the 100 tees to split off at each cup would cost as much as a new light lol
Or even a simple wick system using cotton string, etc🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom