Bred from Unknown(s) Run #3

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Wish i can get that here..well i can but only in small bags of it.id really like to try that gear.i spend a g easy ea year on nutes.not sure if @Aqua Man is using green planets massive wwhich has tria in it made from bees wax i think..been using that monosilic this grow and it def works..branches much more stronger and buds look better aswell.i was using the potassium silicate and that wasnt doing much that i could notice as branches were bending through the weight of the buds.i still stake though as i can bring the branches in more so there more room between plants.not that you can notice ..lol..i would of had some microbes in the coir to break some of the psi down to b taken up but with mono shes ready to go.has a ph between 6-7 too not like psi which is over 9.0 .i just use it to ph up with now..

Madmax

Madmax

They produce nice compact buds with a beautiful aroma.mine grew a nice open structure with generous node spacing .1.1 1.2 height vegged 5 weeks .not a heavy yielder but a good quality yield none the less..wa a great smoke.id like to give purple punch another go now that im growing much better dope..your going to love it 😃

Observationist

Observationist

I was wondering if the dispensery clones are any good? I'm afraid to get them; everyone I know that did gets mites with them.
I inspected it before purchased

Only
Problem seemed to be too high of 24hr DLI

Root riot cube into coco

Did not see any pest

Uptown wellness in downtown Tulsa. 20$.

Roots look healthy

Will give a darkness period then put into veg tent

Hell I might/could even take more clones from it (?)

Or breed it (?)

Observationist

Observationist

On second thought

I snapped the damn thing doing some LST lightly.

Little bitch plant.

It’s into more clones now -_-

It’s been a terrible fuckin day

Ima go smoke a bowl

Last pic - grafted a “cut” into the mistake hole.

Observationist

Observationist

startin up

4on 2 off seems to work for me

Was doing 16/18 straight but plants didn’t like it, too much DLI I suppose but 4/2 they seem happier

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Any grow stores should have them, in fact these were from
A bigger cube of rockwool that I cut down into squares

Otherwise online/Amazon probably best bet
ill have to check amazon, i went with seed starter soil for the clones as it was the best i could get quickly, want my clone survival rate to increase lol

Observationist

Observationist

ill have to check amazon, i went with seed starter soil for the clones as it was the best i could get quickly, want my clone survival rate to increase lol
Look into making an aerocloner

Bucket/timer/little water pump/tubing/nozzile

Could probably put it all together for 50 or less

Latest posts

Top Bottom