The Dog
Type:75% indica, 25% sativa
Sex: S1 - feminized
Genetics:Headband (OG Kush x ECSD) x OG Kush
Flowering Time:9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest:Oct
Height:Mainly tall pheno, but there is a shorter compact pheno
THC Level:High
Characteristics: Diesel, fuel smell, earthy kush tones, great relaxing herb, night time and good for sleep problems.
Narcotic high, body and head effect.

The DOG is a strain that has come from a female Headband that has hermied and developed male flowers half way through the flowering period. One of the males flowers was used to pollinate an OG Kush female and provided a number of seeds that have all turned out feminized. The strain, like the parent, produces some plants that throw out male pods. This is reasonably controllable and once removed tend not to return. Further tests have been done on the clone of one of the particular pheno's that produced the male pods to see if cloning removes this trait which it has shown to do in the parent Headband and all subsequent generations showed no sign of producing any males plant parts.

There appear to be two different phenotypes on the whole, one providing a longer stretching plant and the other a shorter more tightly compact plant. Both have dark green fan leaves showing indica-dominant traits, with extremely tight compact buds that glisten with resinous trichomes. The end result produces a weed that delivers nostalgic smells and tastes of bygone era's, as well as having the right power and ability to meet the needs of the modern day medical marijuana user.

Flowering period 9 weeks, for best results leave until mid week 9 at least. 2 phenos, both grow fairly large. One takes on the more compactness of the Headband while the other is a more stretchy plant, with a similar viney branch structure to the OG Kush. The latter is a fairly reasonable yielder and good plant for training. The plants take well to most techniques, fimming, LST, supercropping. A combination will bring you a crazy plant with compact calyxes that foxtail around week 7 and are encrusted with trichomes. A combination of dark greens, lime, silvery tones with light brown hairs on curing. The more compact pheno also produces wonderful purple coloured plants given the correct cooler flowering temperatures.

At first smell the deep spicy cumin tones of the Headband come through. The complexity of the smells deepens with a deep chemical piney smell upon pressure to the calyx or while tearing the bud open. A draw of an unlit joint brings sweetness, aniseed and liquorice flavours. With fire to the jay an immediate old school flavour is detected, a sweet herbal smell, organic grown DOG produces a very smooth smoke to the throat, leaving a slight gentle tingle over the tongue and nose on exhale. The exhale retains the sweetness and leaves a morish taste on the pallet. The tingle leaves a slightly thick resinous feeling in the back of the throat. You know you have taken a draw that is going to hit you soon.

The effect can be felt in the lower leg muscles, calves and through the thighs. Good for people on their feet all day and needing to relax those muscles. Half way through the joint you will have a nice warm feeling in your cranium as well as the creeping body and muscle effects. The joint retains its strong morish flavour which is always a good sign of a nice weed. After 30 minutes you will still be as high as when you first had the joint.:cigar:
.....................................................................................................................................
I have six doing well starting in the PHOTOTRON>
One S1 s33D, 5 others ..... all regs.
Foxfarm ocean forest potting soil in the cups. i placed the s33ds derectly into the party cups and here they are 3 days later!:D

Dog house 001

Dog house 004

Dog house 005

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ver
been waiting to pop these dank s33ds for a while now.:D

The Dog
Type:75% indica, 25% sativa
Sex: S1 - feminized
Genetics:Headband (OG Kush x ECSD) x OG Kush
Flowering Time:9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest:Oct
Height:Mainly tall pheno, but there is a shorter compact pheno
THC Level:High
Characteristics: Diesel, fuel smell, earthy kush tones, great relaxing herb, night time and good for sleep problems.
Narcotic high, body and head effect.

The DOG is a strain that has come from a female Headband that has hermied and developed male flowers half way through the flowering period. One of the males flowers was used to pollinate an OG Kush female and provided a number of seeds that have all turned out feminized. The strain, like the parent, produces some plants that throw out male pods. This is reasonably controllable and once removed tend not to return. Further tests have been done on the clone of one of the particular pheno's that produced the male pods to see if cloning removes this trait which it has shown to do in the parent Headband and all subsequent generations showed no sign of producing any males plant parts.

There appear to be two different phenotypes on the whole, one providing a longer stretching plant and the other a shorter more tightly compact plant. Both have dark green fan leaves showing indica-dominant traits, with extremely tight compact buds that glisten with resinous trichomes. The end result produces a weed that delivers nostalgic smells and tastes of bygone era's, as well as having the right power and ability to meet the needs of the modern day medical marijuana user.

Flowering period 9 weeks, for best results leave until mid week 9 at least. 2 phenos, both grow fairly large. One takes on the more compactness of the Headband while the other is a more stretchy plant, with a similar viney branch structure to the OG Kush. The latter is a fairly reasonable yielder and good plant for training. The plants take well to most techniques, fimming, LST, supercropping. A combination will bring you a crazy plant with compact calyxes that foxtail around week 7 and are encrusted with trichomes. A combination of dark greens, lime, silvery tones with light brown hairs on curing. The more compact pheno also produces wonderful purple coloured plants given the correct cooler flowering temperatures.

At first smell the deep spicy cumin tones of the Headband come through. The complexity of the smells deepens with a deep chemical piney smell upon pressure to the calyx or while tearing the bud open. A draw of an unlit joint brings sweetness, aniseed and liquorice flavours. With fire to the jay an immediate old school flavour is detected, a sweet herbal smell, organic grown DOG produces a very smooth smoke to the throat, leaving a slight gentle tingle over the tongue and nose on exhale. The exhale retains the sweetness and leaves a morish taste on the pallet. The tingle leaves a slightly thick resinous feeling in the back of the throat. You know you have taken a draw that is going to hit you soon.

The effect can be felt in the lower leg muscles, calves and through the thighs. Good for people on their feet all day and needing to relax those muscles. Half way through the joint you will have a nice warm feeling in your cranium as well as the creeping body and muscle effects. The joint retains its strong morish flavour which is always a good sign of a nice weed. After 30 minutes you will still be as high as when you first had the joint.:cigar:
.....................................................................................................................................
I have six doing well starting in the PHOTOTRON>
One S1 s33D, 5 others ..... all regs.
Foxfarm ocean forest potting soil in the cups. i placed the s33ds derectly into the party cups and here they are 3 days later!:D

View attachment 436338
View attachment 436339

View attachment 436340
. Very nice Dat. Roger that.

DAT

DAT

:headphone:Yo Yo YO yo Doggies! :chicken:Thank u ,thank u and thank u!!!:cigar:
welcome to the Dog House.woof woof woof! :cat:WHOO HOO:p
its going to be a party up in here.:cool:whoo HOO HOO:happy::D
kickin out serious LUMENS with all brand new T-5s in the Tron.:cool:
Picked up my transplanting supplies today.
drum roll please.....:headphone:
the line up is
  • BUSHDOCTORS COCO LOCO
  • ALL NATURAL NEPTUNES HARVEST CRABSHELL PLANT FOOD
  • ROOTS ORGANIC UPRISING BLOOM
  • HUMBOLDT COUNTY'S OWN SONIC BLOOM 0-51-34 WITH VITAMIN B1
PHOTO BOMB:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

DOG aug2014 002
SLH labor day shitz 001
SLH labor day shitz 004
SLH labor day shitz 005
Grow op 001

DAT

DAT

Thanks!
mixed all that crap up.. bat shit, crab shells.COCO LOCO and transplanted the pups into one gallon smart pots ...:eek:
so they are going right into flower now, I don't hve anymore time to fuck around.:mad:
and the mix , well I just kinda improvised.. lots of crab shells, spoonfuls of bat crap and a layer of SONIC BLOOM at the bottom..i hope I don't burn the fur off the pups!!!:(
it don't smell like dog shit in the dog house but more like the Jawsee Shore mon... P U! my mainlined C99 watchin over them for a min in the middle.. 600 watts HPS .:p
:):DPEACE DAT
Dogs  SLH 001
Dogs  SLH 005
Dogs  SLH 006

just.blaze

just.blaze

love the genetics, love the description, ill be following along :D

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

right on @just.blaze :cool:
@619ster :blackalien:did Bandit420:cigar: ever mention just how HORRIBLE this mix smells?:arghh: lol
Dude, I can hardly breath in my studio now.:arghh: Opening my tent is scary it STINKS!!:eek:
. My exhaust out is working but the mix smells sooooooo Toxic like rotten crabs and shit its nauseating.:wtf: i don't know if i would have used these products this if i knew it was going to smell like this.:arghh: But then again if i can produce what El Bandito does with this mix im golden!!:happy::cool::D

619ster

619ster

LOL yea his mixes are literally.... The SHIT!! I sent an email your way not sure if u got it. And I may have mentioned it in the email but I forget, I know where Bandito has established himself at. Aliens are almost ready to fly! Will be in contact. Peace!

urban1026835

urban1026835

I am in. Have a pack sitting here as well. I have seen some nice looking phenos of this as well as grew a blue pit (dog x deep blue) that if is any indication of the potency was amazing headstash.

Pulling up a chair I am sure it will be an interesting journal Mrs.DAT. Your ARC was the only time I have been more interested in the journal then the grow. Amazing considering you seem to nail anything you grow.

DAT

DAT

LOL yea his mixes are literally.... The SHIT!! I sent an email your way not sure if u got it. And I may have mentioned it in the email but I forget, I know where Bandito has established himself at. Aliens are almost ready to fly! Will be in contact. Peace!
hahah, your so funny @619ster. No I didn't get that email about where Bandito is. Would really really really REALLY appreciate that information. I miss him, he is such a sweetheart.
Wow Aliens almost ready for lift off.. that is exciting news. have a nice weekend !
I am in. Have a pack sitting here as well. I have seen some nice looking phenos of this as well as grew a blue pit (dog x deep blue) that if is any indication of the potency was amazing headstash.

Pulling up a chair I am sure it will be an interesting journal Mrs.DAT. Your ARC was the only time I have been more interested in the journal then the grow. Amazing considering you seem to nail anything you grow.
very nice of you urban. i do appreaciate your feedback very much. im glad i was able to reach you the way i wanted to. that is exactly what i wanted to do with absolutely no intention of doing so.. lol. .. . I will try to keep it interesting for u. thanks urban, have an awesome weekend.

Top Bottom