• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quadchomes

Quadchomes

LOL
im waiting for my volcano to heat up
.trying to get motivated to go out to the garden and finish this grow out,
its been hell I tell you.. full of FIREBALLS!
lol, just harvested this monster yesterday.
I cleaned all my buds with an H202 soak. Jorge Cervante has a wicked cool U tube video on how to wash the pm from buds.. so I did that and It worked well. I love Jorge he is so sweet.
View attachment 479887 View attachment 479889 View attachment 479890
Glad you found a solution before hanging your buds. Heard of it before but was scared to try it. I've washed PM off buds before (plain water) just after chopping them down and it killed the aroma. Curious to hear if the H2O2 leaves them fragrant? I use SafeGro Mildew Cure the day before chopping them. Smells strong but fades by trim time.

sixstring

sixstring

Yo Sixstring, when you say "cover the whole room", I take that to mean that the sulfur lands on the leaf. So if fans are left on, would they knock the sulfur off?
yeaah thats kinda what im saying.the fans will blow sulfer on the walls on even on the fan blades lol,it will stick to everything eventually if you did enough burns.but with still air and a central placement the burner will cover everything nicely imo.
sorry for the thread jack dat :) peace

DAT

DAT

alright so I didn't impress you with that mess of a plant 6string... :p
how about THESE!?! mm hmm mm hhhh wha da ya think ? is this one better?:D
man, im so impressed with Bodhi, I feel like running more of his g ear, but honestly... I cant stand his new logo. have you ever smelled Blueberry Rocket fuel?:p
Bodhi BB hills first stage of pistil turn 005
Bodhi BB hills first stage of pistil turn 001
Bodhi BB hills first stage of pistil turn 002

H

happy b

Haw haw! Blueberry hill . long time no see.
that looks awesome DAT. I'm well impressed .as far as I remember the blueberry hills were freebies bodhi done . iv got a couple of synergy bodhi freebies and so far theyr impressing me more than the bodhi i bought!

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

Blueberry Hills aint even real BODHI? u got to be kiddin me! hahaha,
The FIREBALLS were freebies from Breeders Boutique as well.
Freebies are the bomb BAby!:D

urban1026835

urban1026835

Those Blueberry HIll were from a contest but came like all other bodhi gear as far as packaging goes? The rest of the pack is sitting here if you want them @DAT

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

• yes I want them. can u imagine how insane a waterfarm of it would look. cool beans urban.this sexy momma insnt letting off, shes foxtailing and continues to swell like a monster and the smell is INSANE!:Dly potent off the charts nose bleed , eye ball poppin intoxicating.lol, pictures tomorrow.hee hee, she got even bigger

Bodhi BB hills first stage of pistil turn 002
urban1026835

urban1026835

shoot me a pm and will get the rest to you. Believe there is still 6 left.

DAT

DAT

dude. u fuckin ROCK my socks off man. Your so freakin , MCFREAKIN cool. I know will be BFFs like FOREVER!!
today fuckin rocked man.
it rained like a mother fucker, it was hella fun driving over Snoqualmie Pass and watching the sides of the mountains pour down waterfalls around me and the clouds...OH HELL YEAH, I was totally on cloud 9!
lmao
then low and behold I check out rollitup and THE DAWG is back with 12 new disco balls. You know we are long time waterfarm rivals right?
well I was thinkin about asking him to do a Blueberrry Hillss waterfarm scrog show down with me..like whos the grooviest ,
u know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom