breeding and pollen chucking in CO

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TurboAllWD

nah wastegate won't engage, overboost to like 30psi with a jar on it.. anyhoo

30psi is what I'm looking for anyways, even though I'm still sitting at around 20 WOT thanks to the low octane premium out here, and no methanol injection just yet. I'll see how 12 deg's of vacuum works out in the jar and hook it up while deaccellerating to get maxium vacuum if needed, probably somewhere close to 20. Sounds like you've played with a turbo before, what do ya know about a 60lb/min turbo pushing through a 38mm external wastegate with an atmospheric dump? It will make baby jesus cry. lol I'm looking forward to quieting it down with more boost through the engine and less raw gas out the wastegate. Enough with the turbo talk though, wholy shit I can go on and on about it. Sorry buddy, time for me to sit back and watch the show!

C

Cloud9

BACk to pollen chucking...
i am about to sprout the rest of the seeds i made.
i pollinated in a mini box for the first time. excited to see what i made :)

ill post some more results once i get them going.

M

mendel

We are currently in the middle of a preservation seedrun of apollo13 f3's. Well also be adding some elites to the pollination room when the time is right to make some test crosses.

I love this apollo seedline, very fast to finish (around 50 days from clone), decent yeilder, very potent excellent meds. Its a good breeder as well.

T

time2shine

hey bud those looks great.. ive been working with both those strains also and have often thought about that cross... was curious as to what bubblegum pheno you used.. if its the stretchy sativa pheno that smells like bubblegum that stuff should be the kill.. nice work

K

KushFields

Well this tread died off... but I cant help but ask...

@Mr.Sputnik - How has the pollen chunking been going?!? It's been a while!

P

PoopyCoopy

anyone know where to find cbd rich clones?
I have some cbd rich males just waiting to pollinate some ladys.....

eyecandi

eyecandi

forgot about this thread, gotta revive this sucker.

pre-98Bubba x Corleone Kush (CaliConn: pre98bubba x SFV OGK)

wk5 (from sprout)
Nov2011 Bubba x Corleone wk5 2

wk8
Nov30 2011 Bubba x Corleone 2

one pheno with tri-nodes, was hoping it was a boy for Bx'ing again to the pre98 ..... just have to pop some more till I find him :)
Nov30 2011 Bubba x Corleone tri node 3

Nov30 2011 Bubba x Corleone tri node 4

winta

winta

very nice eyecandi! what does the tri-nodes mean for breeding? why is it good? i dont know anything about breeding thats why i ask :)

eyecandi

eyecandi

if i can stably get the trait to pass on (or get it on a wider pheno range) it's just extra node density which should equate to better overall weight. the roots are explosive on all the phenos so far vs. some of my other crosses. i have @ 500+ beans to play with, just a matter of time before I find 'him' :)

last spring used WWidow male to hit my Maui sativa and DurbanPoison. this is the first testrun. @ beggining of wk4 in flowering
Nov30 2011 MxW and DxW 1

Nov30 2011 MxW and DxW 2

GhostFace

GhostFace

Seeds*

looking for studs/mums to play with_

-Chocolate Diesel x Chemo
-P.O.W - Pacific G13 x Purple Indica x PG13
-OrangeKush x Chemo
-Ronnie James - herijuana x RMH
-ColumbianRed x Chemo
-3xOgKush x Chemo
-FuguKush - 98bubbaKush x BlowFish
-RedneckKoosh - 98bubbaKush x HP/G13
-RockyMountainHigh

:hi

eyecandi

eyecandi

nice! would be interesting to hit Bubba with Fugu and Redneck boys

K

kuz

Sputnik, Altitudefarmer, and Milehighchic were all working on some cool stuff, then they just left us hangin.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

good chance i may not like anything in this batch :sweating

No offense seriously, but why would you think that? All of Mota's and Hazeman's gear I have tried have been fucking stellar. Absolutely top notch seeds and just made by all around good people. I had two Fugu Kush females that are both straight dank. Also two Redneck Koosh females that both fucking blow my mind. I cannot even take all that much credit for the grow either because I barely could get to the site this season and mother nature had to do all of the work. I also have Prisoner Of War, Ronnie James, and Rocky Mountain High as well as others for next outdoor season. I hope you find fucking amazing plants bro! Positive vibes...

-nugzz

GhostFace

GhostFace

No offense seriously, but why would you think that? All of Mota's and Hazeman's gear I have tried have been fucking stellar. Absolutely top notch seeds and just made by all around good people. I had two Fugu Kush females that are both straight dank. Also two Redneck Koosh females that both fucking blow my mind. I cannot even take all that much credit for the grow either because I barely could get to the site this season and mother nature had to do all of the work. I also have Prisoner Of War, Ronnie James, and Rocky Mountain High as well as others for next outdoor season. I hope you find fucking amazing plants bro! Positive vibes...

-nugzz
we shall see what happens_ :staygreen bro

MEDICATED:icon_animal26:

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I was not trying to be an asshole or say that you didn't know what you were dealing with. I just asked with odds in your favor, why be in doubt. It is very true that only time will tell. Negativity only begets negativity though bro. Stay positive. To me, that is what I really love about cannabis. Again, good luck in your search.

-nugzz

T

thumpnasty

im growin out some sfv clone x tre stardawg that i made........

5280HigH

Chuckib that pollen

Over the sunmer I had a lil cabineg I converted to a small grow to do some cross breeding away from my grow shed I got two plushberry females and one good lookin agent orange male so let the plants do what they do and I got quite a seeds so im growing them out now I cant wait to see the buds n smell them ......im thinkin about calling it sexret agen

Top Bottom