breeding and pollen chucking in CO

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

I've also read that you can delete genes through backcrossing. Mendel gave me "the skinny" on it, open polination, grow those out, seperate into two (or more) seperate gene pools by selecting certain traits, then breed the traits back together down the road to put some hybrid vigor back into the line.

That's why I cross everything with everything so we never get bored of the same old shit! :boogie:

amen to that :pimp:

eyecandi

eyecandi

went thru the seed collection last night and found a few 'forgot abouts', always fun. @20 of my own from chucking projects (easily 3000+ beans), the other 20 or so are from breeders.

Seeds jan2012

eyecandi

eyecandi

thanks CC :) and to think that 2yrs ago i had lost most of my original collection that strectched back into the late 90's. so many lost wonders and could haves. somehow saved 2 though, both NW trainwrecks (I know one set is an old Sagarmatha Yumbolt x Matanuska Tundra mix@2001)

since i had to restart from almost scratch again recently, i've popped durban fems, bubba x corleone and choco chunk x herijuana :)

eyecandi

eyecandi

the cut i have is unique/special too, you should try her sometime :) altimood has a cut of her now too ;)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
went thru the seed collection last night and found a few 'forgot abouts', always fun. @20 of my own from chucking projects (easily 3000+ beans), the other 20 or so are from breeders.

View attachment 191249

If thats a lot of gear then i have a serious hoarding problem! I probably have 2 lifetimes worth of growing in my tuppy. Looking good though brudah....and im sure itll only get bigger!

Latest posts

Top Bottom