Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Panama x Silver Haze, aka Silver Panama:
Frostyasfuck4real

Frostyasfuck4real2

Pinksh success frosty5

Don't know how it will yield and how long it will take to finish but I'm starting to look forward to crossing it with P. Probably going to go with the F2, clones, or F1 again next round, instead of the backcross.

Grouppart

PCK x SH:
Pinksh success frosty4

Pckshfrost

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Panama x Silver Haze, aka Silver Panama:
View attachment 632432

View attachment 632430
View attachment 632428

Don't know how it will yield and how long it will take to finish but I'm starting to look forward to crossing it with P. Probably going to go with the F2, clones, or F1 again next round, instead of the backcross.

View attachment 632431
PCK x SH:
View attachment 632427
View attachment 632429
They looking very happy. I'm loving the colors on the PCK X SH. Both looks like they have above average frost coverage.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Two others turned pink too but only at the lower buds so far. It's as if cold temps is very relative with these, they don't need 60s but seems 70s does seem to help.

This is also pck x SH but only plant that leans more towards the SH. Very stretchy, skinny buds, lowest yielder probably, but also very frosty. And yes, quite dark. They are dark from themselves, but it's in premixed soil and clearly needs less than the others pck x SH who I occasionally give some nutes with watering.
Pink pck sh frost8 frea

Pink pck sh frost7

Pink pck sh frost6

Pinksh closeup2

Pink pck sh frost5

Wineballs :D
Pinksh success frosty7

Silver Panama (Panama x Silver haze)

This one decided to fall over already... good things it's a full house and she found a neighbor to rest on.
Silverpanama sleeping

Silverpanama compact

Silverpanamalong2

Silverpanama frost

Need to dial down the nutes for the silver panama to 3 teaspoons instead of 4...

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Hindu Kush:
Hindukush10

Could have used a few more days but running out of stash and it's buried below the other plants anyway.

Very landracy... smells very good though, sweet, and I think the cross with the PCK will work out nicely.
Hindukush11

This is the skinny PCK x SH freak. Would be an awesome plant for sog if it weren't so skinny:
Pink pck sh taller

More Silver Panama:
Silverpanama6

Silverpanama9

Sp phallus

Will pop some more next year and try and find more of the above.

Silverpanama7

Silverpanama8

Groupshot2

Panama in light shade of green in front right of pic. Some PCK x SH in there but most are panama x silver haze.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Was just cleaning out some panama x sh clones and found this little 2" clone...

Pink pck success clone

It's from the pink pck x sh, the most colorful one. Barely any branches, and needed some to pollinate too, and was already in flower. Put it in a glass of water and forgot about it. Water was green-brown and smelled like sewer, roots are crispy white.
Pink pck success clone2

It's from this one:
Pink pck success clonemaster

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sat Man
Hows its Breedin been treatin ya Bro?

I have been so tied up with classes no time to even say a Few highflybys
Cant log in without stoppin in
As always its great to see what ya do.
FYI
Nyxia II is finally dusted with quality pollen from JAWs and packing some goodies for me to try.
Look forward to poppin new crosses soon.
You keep making that Art
FlyJ

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
July 6:
View attachment 614020

That's Panama x PCK, two twins.

Aug 5:
Panama x PCK red, 11 of them, includes 2 twins.
View attachment 622483
I've been having a twilight zone experience with perlite... but finally found a bag. Time to pot those up and give them more than half an inch medium.

Removed males but collected some pollen, figured I might as well chuck it on the females.

Today, 15 weeks old:
Panxpck old

It's in my living room for ornamental purposes lol...

Seeded

Looks promising

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 606532
OT Haze bottle, 1.7L perlite, 0.1Lcoco... some ducting to keep light out to prevent algae.

View attachment 606530

View attachment 606528

View attachment 606529
Nearly 5 feet of pure haze :D Despite the skinny arms it's really tough, I can't pinch the stem.

Silver Haze:
View attachment 606541
Biggest and frostiest SH, some buds right in the back are panama.
View attachment 606540

3 in front are SH, ones in back are panama.
View attachment 606543
Friggn cannons!!!! I need to get back on track with your thread. Nice work your doing man. :):fire::ninja:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Still a lot of white pistils on the panama but getting less and looks like it's finally getting closer to harvest time. Will check when exactly it started flowering when I pull it. I just replaced the 600watt with 400watt mh. Not using the entire space and vegging some clones at the same time.

View attachment 607854

View attachment 607855
Container is 5L (perlite and a little bit coco on top to reduce evap), got 0.8L water per day, of which roughly 0.1L drains, with roughly 1.3-1.5EC AB nutes (H&G aquaflakes). Don't know or measure pH, just a few drops ph- a liter, probably somewhere around 5.5-6.5 :D
Fukk, she is a beaut. 5 l pot Man o man, you got the touch my friend.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Thanks guys, like counter is still glowing red.

Will post some fresh pics soon. Done harvesting, some still drying. Got about 50 seedlings going since a few days, popping some more soon.

As much as I like smoking the panama x silver haze I'm going to grow mostly hindu kush and pck crosses. I'm think of trying (hk x red pck) x (panama x red pck) as a potential lineage for wineballs.

unwine99

unwine99

Thanks guys, like counter is still glowing red.

Will post some fresh pics soon. Done harvesting, some still drying. Got about 50 seedlings going since a few days, popping some more soon.

As much as I like smoking the panama x silver haze I'm going to grow mostly hindu kush and pck crosses. I'm think of trying (hk x red pck) x (panama x red pick) as a potential lineage for wineballs.
I've got a strong hankering for some of these fresh pics. Can't take it anymore. :badboy:

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Hey man, how is it going? I only got fresh pics of plants in veg, some just starting to take shape after topping, still got a bunch I need to pot up.

Mostly hindu kush x red pck, not as lime in reality..

Hindu Kush clone, probably going to pollinate a good part of it.

unwine99

unwine99

Hey man, how is it going? I only got fresh pics of plants in veg, some just starting to take shape after topping, still got a bunch I need to pot up.

Mostly hindu kush x red pck, not as lime in reality..
View attachment 647782

Hindu Kush clone, probably going to pollinate a good part of it.
View attachment 647781
It's going good man. No complaints here. Just wanted to creep in and see how Wineballs is coming along. Those flower shots in #971 are fucking uncalled for. Gorgeous.

Top Bottom