MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Today theyre looking a little better 2 days ago since they got planted out
Tops started perking up looking a little less stressed out😆👊
IMG 4106
IMG 4107

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

How do you think they would be doing without the plastic cover?
Im not really sure i planted some out a couple weeks ago and they got fucked hard by night frost

Rough winds might also harm them abit theyre pretty fragile
my plan was to keep it on and then just remove the top when im starting to fill out the netting maybe a little earlier when it gets hotter the time will show👊😆
Whats your thougts?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Im not really sure i planted some out a couple weeks ago and they got fucked hard by night frost

Rough winds might also harm them abit theyre pretty fragile
my plan was to keep it on and then just remove the top when im starting to fill out the netting maybe a little earlier when it gets hotter the time will show👊😆
Whats your thougts?
I think that’s a good idea. I would be playing it all based on the weather : ) I believe the cover is keeping them somewhat protected from the cold nights. It’s a fun project/ learning experience!

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I think that’s a good idea. I would be playing it all based on the weather : ) I believe the cover is keeping them somewhat protected from the cold nights. It’s a fun project/ learning experience!
100% Love this project im used to growing indoor in tents under leds but but i love the outdoors and everything about it from sunshine to rain

So i think this could be funn i have just planted some berry bushes of different kinds in a circle too

Making a cozy little place with a table some chairs surrounded by berries
😆👊

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
100% Love this project im used to growing indoor in tents under leds but but i love the outdoors and everything about it from sunshine to rain

So i think this could be funn i have just planted some berry bushes of different kinds in a circle too

Making a cozy little place with a table some chairs surrounded by berries
😆👊
This sounds awesome!!! I’ve been trying my hand at berries for a couple of years now. We just dont get the sun they need (along with all the rest of my garden hahaha). This is the year thought! Had a tree fall from my neighbors yard into mine (more sun) and the power company took a tree out front by the power lines (more sun) so we’ll see : )

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

This sounds awesome!!! I’ve been trying my hand at berries for a couple of years now. We just dont get the sun they need (along with all the rest of my garden hahaha). This is the year thought! Had a tree fall from my neighbors yard into mine (more sun) and the power company took a tree out front by the power lines (more sun) so we’ll see : )
its going to be awesome hope you get to it then better to plant them
Out early while the soil is still very wet and they will burst in growt at summer time

Look at this cozy little thing😆👊
IMG 4108
IMG 4109

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Hella cozy!!! Super fun when its all grown in to take some bong rips and pick some berries : ) looks great! How’s the tent warrior doing?😂
Theyre actually doing quite well it was very cold last night but they didnt seem to care much suns still not the brightest and temps are not very high but green they are👊😆
And my dog really didnt wanna move he felt like having a photo shoot📸😂
IMG 4113
IMG 4114
IMG 4115
IMG 4116

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
There hanging in there!! : ) that’s great! What are your day time temps reaching?

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

There hanging in there!! : ) that’s great! What are your day time temps reaching?
It about 50f-10C in Day time on average
And night temps are about 35-40f or like 2-5C
So still pretty cold but i mean theyre holding up 😂👊

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
It about 50f-10C in Day time on average
And night temps are about 35-40f or like 2-5C
So still pretty cold but i mean theyre holding up 😂👊
Damn! Less than ideal hahaha! Those things are hanging in there very well. Keep up the TLC : )

Top Bottom