British Farmer Here

• Thread starter Jamesb1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

So, not new to growing. Always use a 2 metre by 2 metre tent, 4 600w lights, 15 litre pots, auto pot set up with light mix. Dutch pro feed. Trying to mix it up this run, grown this strain of blue cheese for the last year so any changes in yield will be pretty evident.

Running a growth enhancer for the first two weeks of flower, dropping that and starting Dutch pro explode at the start of week three along with black strap molasses. Stopping the molasses at week 6 and adding an's overdrive. Normally hit 36-40oz a time with 8 girls in but have ten in this run.

Just popped 2 lsd in another room as I want to try mainlining so same feed etc for those.

Will grab a few more pics tomorrow. These were take. Around two weeks ago. They have since been topped and vegged before going into flower 4 days ago. Fan leaves are really fat now. Plants looking very healthy.

British farmer here
British farmer here 2
British farmer here 3
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm mate!!!!

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Couple of pics as lights were about to come on. 2 of the floats were blocked for some reason today so two plants were wiithout water. They didn't look worse for ware so no damage. Second week of flower begins tomorrow. They always go nuts as soon as the explode is added. Still only running 2 600 watt lights at the minute as running of a different mains so keeps tripping the electric.

Running the hot tub line in there tomorrow so will be up to the full 4 by the end of next week.

IMG 4977
IMG 4980
IMG 4979
IMG 4981
Dr buddy

Dr buddy

2.4 x 2.4m with Pea n bean netting for ÂŁ1 from pound stretcher. Gotta love a bargain

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

I've never bothered with nets etc. Always just put them in and let them do their own thing.

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

So did I. First go doin it like this. Utilise all the light in all the space. If all bud grows at the same level then there's an increase in yield and bud consistency through the harvest. Check out liquid jade on YouTube, his scrog videos are good to watch

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

I've got another on the go where I'm hoping to try main lining. Have a second log going. Only running 2 there. Still vegging them

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

Id defo try scrog at some point. My first time doing it and I'm impressed so far

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Couple of pics. Start of third week flower. Dropped molasses cuz I didn't like the look of the water inside the autopots.

IMG 5015
IMG 5017
IMG 5018
IMG 5019
IMG 5020
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Only have 2 lights on at the minute. Weather has been hot so struggling to control the temp. Both fans on full blast and lights on at night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom