Broad Mites In Colorado

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yesdog

yesdog

I like 14er in boulder as my standard response. Rare dankness should have a facility opening soon I believe.

You might try calling around and seeing what various dispensaries say, I used to randomly just see seeds pop up at a shop and then they would be gone a week later.

wow, 14er has an intense seed selection. right down the street too! how do i not know these things =\

I might go with the CO2 treatment if I end up cutting my own monster clones, just gas em every few days.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Make sure to call first if looking for something specific. I have never had much luck with online menus being accurate from anywhere.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Make sure to call first if looking for something specific. I have never had much luck with online menus being accurate from anywhere.
Your statement on the inaccuracy of menu's is an accurate observation of said inaccurate menu's.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lol i only ban the chumps trying to sell nugs here or other spammers i feel like people assume we go around banning all day
You don't?
God damnit. I just ordered a thousand 'I'm With The Ban Man' t-shirts for your 2016 BAN-NATION TOUR.

This is how I like to think your day was yesterday:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Haha you would be surprised at how many people ask me to ban others its sad lol my motto is if yalls issues are that deep yall can fist up like men
I like have non trigger happy mods like yourself! Thanks for being cool!thumbs up

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Haha you would be surprised at how many people ask me to ban others its sad lol my motto is if yalls issues are that deep yall can fist up like men
Can someone please post the updated ban request form?

@gravekat303 you can say that all you want but I have a screenshot your moderator keyboard.
Ban button on keyboard

Top Bottom