Broadmites 3 weeks into flower...keep or toss?

• Thread starter thetreegrowerrr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr roboto

mr roboto

They are just getting worse by the day. The plants are going into week 4 tomorrow but they look like week 2. The broad mites have just drained them. It's very sad! 12 lights worth down the can! I'm gonna take them down tomorrow. It's the lingering toxins in the plant that you can't beat! I'm gonna bomb the whole room with pylon foggers says it kills the broad mite. I don't have any heaters I have bare hps bulbs but I don't know if the room will get that hot from just the lights? Will a super strong batch of bleach water work if I soak down everything or should I just spray everything down with avid? My next batch of clones which I pick up on sat will be fully dipped in avid the whole clone. Super strong dose. I'm gonna do that 3 times in 1 day letting them dry out in between sessions. Then I'm gonna do it for another day. Total of 2 days of dipping. I don't know what else too do. These things are the death of cannabis. I see them fucking up a lot of growers shit within the next year. I have been growing for 9 years and never experienced these bitches! When you gotta trash 12 lights its makes you want to quit growing for awhile but you gotta push through the bullshit. I am also gonna spray full dose OG biowar when the new clones start growing on a weekly basis. I ordered kilo of root and foliar pack. I could soak the room with really hot water too before I replant. Heavy bleach wash then hot water soak then avid soak a few days later. Then bomb with pylon foggers for 2 days should do it.
I was always thinking with large grows and if you box or hide grow equipment , you can bake the entire building and kill everything living with companies that deal with bed bugs. I seen them handle those suckers on the discovery channel and animal planet. Something like these guys

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I wonder how many exterminator companies deal with broad mites?

Kendo

Kendo

I have heard horrible horror stories about these little bastards. They are REALLY HARD TO GET RID OF!!!!!!!
It will take a combination of treatments to deal with the infestation.

I have been using Hot Shots for years now with FANTASTIC success in keeping bugs at bay.
I have totally eradicated a plague of mites using only hot shots. I place the hot shots into the room 1 hour after lights out, just to ensure that the stoma are closed and remove at lights on. Place the Hot Shots into a plastic resealer of your choice to store.
I got invaded by a plague of bugs this summer from root dwellers to leaf bastards and had to find a way to combat them. In a fatt invasion The Hot shots keep the numbers to a bearable minimum, but cannot totally stop a bad outbreak.
I bought some Met52 granular and met52 ec. I have not sprayed the biomass yet but drenched the roots several days ago and am seeing a difference in the vigor and the presence of flyers on the yellow stickys has drastically reduced.
The efficacy of this product is really something.
The fungus can be applied to the rootzone of your clones/fresh starts and will grow right along with your roots for several months
Bugs come into contact with the fungus and are infected, they die within days. Any bug that comes into contact with that bug or crosses that bugs trail are also infected, there is ni hiding form the deadly effects of this product.

mr roboto

mr roboto

I guess Noah made sure he brought a pair of broad mites on the Ark, why !?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
They are just getting worse by the day. The plants are going into week 4 tomorrow but they look like week 2. The broad mites have just drained them. It's very sad! 12 lights worth down the can! I'm gonna take them down tomorrow. It's the lingering toxins in the plant that you can't beat! I'm gonna bomb the whole room with pylon foggers says it kills the broad mite. I don't have any heaters I have bare hps bulbs but I don't know if the room will get that hot from just the lights? Will a super strong batch of bleach water work if I soak down everything or should I just spray everything down with avid? My next batch of clones which I pick up on sat will be fully dipped in avid the whole clone. Super strong dose. I'm gonna do that 3 times in 1 day letting them dry out in between sessions. Then I'm gonna do it for another day. Total of 2 days of dipping. I don't know what else too do. These things are the death of cannabis. I see them fucking up a lot of growers shit within the next year. I have been growing for 9 years and never experienced these bitches! When you gotta trash 12 lights its makes you want to quit growing for awhile but you gotta push through the bullshit. I am also gonna spray full dose OG biowar when the new clones start growing on a weekly basis. I ordered kilo of root and foliar pack. I could soak the room with really hot water too before I replant. Heavy bleach wash then hot water soak then avid soak a few days later. Then bomb with pylon foggers for 2 days should do it.

Don't use avid this shit is poisonous apparently. U might want to read this thread here:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...d-floramite-eagle-20.50151/page-6#post-995023

Latest posts

Top Bottom