Brotherhood of the skunk following

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

I have a few breeds that I've run into that have the skunky body odor type, I've found rks but to me that smell comes heavily in the skelly hashplant offspring I've tried. It's old school but not my favorite. I have some skelly x Burmese/thai that I made that should be dank, I gotta grow em out though but the Burmese lemon Starburst smell mixed with skunk ass should be worth exploring. The shoreline has that limey mineral metallic type with a funk backend and hp13 was similar in that way with maybe a Lil more earthy in the mix. My favorite though has been the psychosis and psycho crack and I've been working it. I've made a cross with a heavily stank dank fourora Borealis male which I assume was the 4way pheno because had that bag of skunk buds smell on the stem from a seedling and no other pheno came out like that. I have also crossed the Rene and also the showtime which is from the norcal catpiss line. I've now crossed it in with the donny burger because I like the gmo as one of the newer smells that I feel would create some bangers. The psycho crosses I have been working are all different variations of super dank and skunky like a mango or fruity dog shit smell that is more on the fresh hot shit side kinda cheesy heavy type but it has a deep heavy lingering flavor on most phenos which is why I prefer it, it's just the bud structure and frost on them aren't very dense but still present just not like today's strains. Some phenos come out better than others but I'm loving the Rene Psycho I've made is a unique old school and has a more squatty chunky appearance with rye bread, skunk, dank afghani, astringent, and like sweet maple syrup funk, the flavor is skunky and heavy and unique. I am perfecting the lines and developing until I create the perfect line but trust once I release it every pheno is gonna be ultra dank and LOUD but also flavorful. The 4way crossed in created a different louder high type of stench but made the buds fluffier and somewhat less tasty in some phenos but also have some crazy like pineapple and grapefruit mixed with funky old school super skunk smells that have come out too from that lines which are more flavorful and I kept a pheno. I also have a cut of God bud lemon skunk from 15 years ago that is dank but only working it now in a cross with jager x la confidential which is nice and skunky too. Have an old school local line that's been here since late 90s called stinky pinky, I don't know if it is related to th seeds version but I found a pheno in a cross with sour d x grampas breath that smells like pink strawberry or bubblegum kids medicine with like a creamy skunky kids vitamin smell. I loved it because it's really unique, I'm also working that line as well, it just performs way better outside than in. These will all become available next year if anyone is interested in exploring the potential and I'm sure you won't be disappointed to say the least. That's what I've come up with so far.
Hello! Did you get any females when you ran the fourora borealis? Were those from COastal?

BuggzNuggz

BuggzNuggz

I'm getting ready to germ a strain called Skunk Duck today after work. I'll keep an update on the site as I go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom