Brought to you by obama and his cotrol freak bosses

• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Really good examples of how the admin. is slowly moving deeper and deeper into our personal lives. People just stand by and "allow" this shit to happen... The gal with the meter installers above... (obviously helpless to object)... I worked for DirecTv for A bit. They had similar policy in place in Ca. regarding illegal hook ups and late payers. Walk right in on your gated property or fenced back yard and cut lines or take the dish weather you liked it or not... Until 2 Techs walked into someones back yard, clipped someones line, and he walked up on them, on his property, in his back yard with A semi auto .45 and made them hook it back up and "Leave" I knew the 2 guys personally. A law suit followed between them and DirecTv that had to do with following company policy or loosing your job and between the property owner and DirecTv for
criminal trespassing and destruction of private property... Needless to say DirecTv ceased all further policy regarding this action... Keep up the "Good" work in your post... Exposing the Truth. (People really seem to Have A "Problem" With it)

reeldrag

reeldrag

Give me enough rope and I like to start hanging people I fucking hate politicians while they hugging u they r just looking for a nice place to put the knife
Just another piece of Skynet being put into place. The human species is doomed. Give a monkey enough rope and he'll hang himself with it.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Shit like this is disgusting! Jesus....wtf is this country coming to..

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

So... Any comments on Barack Obama "Slamming" the Mid West, implying them to be Red Necks hanging onto their Guns & Religion and his complete "Silence" on Radical Islam Hanging onto their God, Bombs and Guns and Openly Killing innocent civilians World Wide? Making an All out Effort to Infringe on the Second Amendment Rights of legal gun owners and Loosing that power grab in his own Senate? The lack of "Scolding and Belittling" of Islamic / Muslim Jehad Terrorists or the inability to even acknowledge that this is what it is (Boston Marathon) or his complete inability to refer to An Islamic Terrorist... As an Islamic Terrorist or even say these words? Just Wondering...

Osama bin Laden is dead and G.M is Alive? (LOL), The War on Terror is Over?
Barack Obama's Words and Actions are coming back to Haunt him... :blackeye:

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

The Takbīr or Tekbir (تَكْبِير) is the Arabic term for the phrase Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر). The phrase literally means "Allah is greater"; it is usually translated "God is [the] Greatest," or "God is Great". The phrase is well known in the west for its ubiquitous use in Islamist protests, Islamic extremism and Islamic terrorism.

During the 2009 Fort Hood shooting, witnesses reported that gunman Nidal Malik Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" before opening fire, killing 13 people and wounding 30 others.[26] (Obama Admin called this "Work Place Violence?") And Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad smiled and said "Allahu Akbar" after receiving a life sentence in 2010 for his attempted bombing.[27][28] (Illegal Use of FireWorks?)

2012 Benghazi attack
Location​
Benghazi, Libya
Date​
September 11–12, 2012
22:00 – 02:00 EET (UTC+02:00)​
Target​
United States consulate and second location (annex)
Attack type​
Armed assault, rioting, arson
Weapon(s)​
Rocket-propelled grenades, hand grenades, assault rifles, 14.5 mm anti-aircraft machine guns and artillery mounted on gun trucks, diesel canisters, mortars
Deaths​
4 Americans
Injured (non-fatal)​
3 Americans, 7 Libyans
Suspected perpetrators​
The Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades;[1] Ansar al-Sharia;[2] Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb[3] Al Qaeda in Iraq[4]
Obama Administration originally called this "Protest of A Movie / Film"
True Cause is Yet to be Determined... and as of yet Unresolved. (No one held Accountable here (Divided States of America) or in Benghazi, Libya)​
Almost Yearly National Media Coverage of Multiple Terrorist Events....​
Are the citizens of the Divided States of America really this Gullible???​

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

The Huffington Post's Brutal Front Page: 'GEORGE W. OBAMA'

The Most "Transparent" President in History?

Screen shot 2013 06 06 at 50904 pm
NEW YORK TIMES: The Obama Administration 'Has Now Lost All Credibility'
The New York Times' editorial board ripped the Obama administration in a scathing editorial Thursday afternoon, writing that it has "now lost all credibility" after revelations that the administration has been collecting the phone records of millions of Verizon customers

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I wonder if these smart meters have anything to do with the fact that 8% of california's household energy use is used for growing weed...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I don't think So. Cal Edison could give A rats ass as long as you pay your bill and it isn't ridiculously obvious but the smart meters are far more accurate, collect data, and are virtually impossible to manipulate compared to the "Old" meters. Just think about an Edison meter reader that may or may not grow, unplug an old school meter and swap it for another meter obtained from A vacant home, swap it back before the meter read and install A 'Tag" and they're (Edison) none the wiser... Those day's are done.

Top Bottom