Brown Sugar Used In Final Flush

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

"Thanks for all your answers !!!"

uh, you do realize they were all pulling your leg, right? that's what you guy's were doing, right? kidding? you're not all that stupid, are you? are you?
boy I hope so lol

H

hawkman

"Thanks for all your answers !!!"

uh, you do realize they were all pulling your leg, right? that's what you guy's were doing, right? kidding? you're not all that stupid, are you? are you?
To answer your question - NO - but checked "like" of all because people whom gave answers; even yours ! -Peace

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

WOW !!! didn't ever think of what you guy's said you are using ---have to try - Thanks for all answers , molasses was really the only product that I heard of besides flushing agent which are a waste of money
Waste of money? Not at all... Many flushing agents taste great! Some need a little club soda for carbonation. Clearex is great with Absolut Limon.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Never needed a flushing agent when flushing my toilet.

Must be doing it all wrong.

H

hawkman

Flushing agents are not necessary - but some folks use brown sugar, molasses, Carbo Load (Advance nutrients), ect for better taste. found that "terpinator" work's as well

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I use Mt dew and rock n rye faygo when Flushing last 2 weeks. 3x Mt dew/rock n rye pop per gallon pot size.

I and my patients absolutely love the dew and RR flavoring it adds. Really covers up the horrible and nasty natural taste of the herb I grow.

And about 1 pound.
Hahaha oh god

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
and i thought the back strap molasses was for the micro life to feed off.

chris.
Thats correct... any sugar additive is to feed your live soil. None of it should be used late in flower... it is supposed to be used sparingly through flower to feed your soil activity.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Way back when phototrons were the rage a buddy used to run an iv of peach flavoring straight into the stalk of his plants.

Yeah. His buds tasted like peach. It was crazy.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Way back when phototrons were the rage a buddy used to run an iv of peach flavoring straight into the stalk of Yeah. His buds tasted like peach.
Way back when phototrons were the rage a buddy used to run an iv of peach flavoring straight into the stalk of his plants.

Yeah. His buds tasted like peach. It was crazy.
A partner of mine (RIP Nemo!)
Would do tha Koolaid foliar in RO minus tha sug'r. Wadn't too bad. Lemon was more defined outta all tha flavers try'd. Had to watch out fer tha kiddos stealin yer stash tho. But you could always tell who by tha stains on their lips.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
We use caster sugar works a treat .

Latest posts

Top Bottom