Spring Tails / Living Soil

Charts & Graphs

Slurry Test

DLI App Android:

DLI App Apple:

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

Yeah, at this stage, scrog'em.
You can buy one, or you can make one with PVC and a some nylon string.

New Grower?
Bookmark these;

Thread Links for THC Farmer

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Watering COCO

Underwatered

pH Info

Dr. Bruce Cannabis Myths

Dr. Bruce Optimal Spectrum

Dr. Bruce Far Red

Dr. Bruce UV

Dr. Bruce Photobiology Simplified

Dr. Bruce PAR, PPFD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZO8Fb0ryW8

Dr. Bruce, Hydroponics 101,Max Yields, DLI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwtkHxv_3pU&t=1s

Ed R. Pest removal

How to make plants taller

ID Pests

Foilar Spray

Spring Tails / Living Soil

Charts & Graphs

Slurry Test

DLI App Android:

DLI App Apple:
damn here's some culture , thanks

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's not even the whole list man. Just a few select highlights.
I don't work here, but this is my forum. It's OUR forum. We do our best to make sure we all have the best grow possible.
Education is a must here. We all read and learn and that's how we pay it forward to the next gen of growers.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Don't tell anyone. People might come here to learn something instead of fighting it out on other forums. 😎 🤙 🙃
Only thing is and you know I love the shit outa ya so I hold you to a high standard and want to see if I can change you mind on this lol... we gonna have to sit down and debate this one cause that what friends do 😁.

I'm bring the crayons you bring the paint chips and it will be a feast for the ages.. deal? 🤝 tides pods not allowed

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Only thing is and you know I love the shit outa ya so I hold you to a high standard and want to see if I can change you mind on this lol... we gonna have to sit down and debate this one cause that what friends do 😁.

I'm bring the crayons you bring the paint chips and it will be a feast for the ages.. deal? 🤝 tides pods not allowed
I'm fresh out of paint chips man but I just got a big box of packing peanuts we can have. Just needs peanut butter.

You know I like the fight too, just a slightly more civilized version of it. Besides, we love ya back and someone's gotta keep you on your toes. 🤪😜😝😂

And of course, Everyone is welcome.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm fresh out of paint chips man but I just got a big box of packing peanuts we can have. Just needs peanut butter.

You know I like the fight too, just a slightly more civilized version of it. Besides, we love ya back and someone's gotta keep you on your toes. 🤪😜😝😂

And of course, Everyone is welcome.
I think many of us are low in the tank on patience tonight so maybe this weekend. 🤔

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I think it's probably past my bedtime. BK's passed out behind me. I'm going to have to carry her off to bed.
*scratching head looking around* now where did I leave the wagon? I'm not the Superman I used to be.
She on the other hand is still the fab babe I married.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Definitely never do 24/0, I don't even do that when making clones. Hopefully you get sorted with everyone's good advice... that fan may be a little close and you have it directly pointed at them, maybe point it to the side or put it up a lil higher, wind stress is also a thing.
I'd say definitely exasperated it.

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

I'd say definitely exasperated it.
Chill a bit . it's my first indoor grow , and i'm doing it illegally so limited resources , time , space , odor etc plus limited funds . thanks for all the advices but i can't keep up with everything without enough money and not risking going to prison for growing a plant , i can see why you feel desperate seeing my plant but i still give it as much love as i can , that's why i came here for answers instead of just harvesting hay . i did move my fan upwards now

TSD

TSD

Chill a bit . it's my first indoor grow , and i'm doing it illegally so limited resources , time , space , odor etc plus limited funds . thanks for all the advices but i can't keep up with everything without enough money and not risking going to prison for growing a plant , i can see why you feel desperate seeing my plant but i still give it as much love as i can , that's why i came here for answers instead of just harvesting hay . i did move my fan upward now
I don't think anyone is being un-chill lol, just trying to drop knowledge cause that's what this site is for. Good luck.

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

I don't think anyone is being un-chill lol, just trying to drop knowledge cause that's what this site is for. Good luck.i'
i do take the knowledge but the exasperated part feels like a spike to my heart , sorry im very emotionnal bcs i try my best and i fail , but i definitly thank u all for the help and i'm sure my plant feel better because of y'all already

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

i do take the knowledge but the exasperated part feels like a spike to my heart , sorry im very emotionnal bcs i try my best and i fail , but i definitly thank u all for the help and i'm sure my plant feel better because of y'all already
That exasperated part wasn't aimed at you. LOL Ignore it.

Kapal

Kapal

PLATINIUM – GROW MIX Specification say:
"It contains sufficient mineral fertilization for the first 4-6 weeks. However, in order not to completely exhaust the food reserve, it is advisable to start fertilizing after 3 weeks on a regular."
BioBizz Grow fertilizer is organic...

Didn`t see any exhaust ventilatiion. If you`re growing stealth, how do you eliminate the smell in flower ?

TSD

TSD

Don't get discouraged, growing is a never ending learning experience. The most important thing is to learn from your mistakes and don't keep making the same ones. I learn more every season and the folks here are great... you just might need a thick skin occasionally lol. Even if you kill a plant, you always learn from it. I lose plants outdoors almost every year, goes with the territory... and I like to think I know what I'm doing most of the time. 🤣

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

🤔 dude can you re read that and the context.

The wind definitely exasperated it. Meaning the wind contributed it, irritated it made it worse.

I meant nothing in direction to you at all.

Top Bottom