browning leaves on one , yellowing tips on the other

• Thread starter weedfordepression
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

🤔 dude can you re read that and the context.

The wind definitely exasperated it. Meaning the wind contributed it, irritated it made it worse.

I meant nothing in direction to you at all.
Canuck talks mo'bettah english than me.
Way mo'polite too. 🤣

Last edited:
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

This is 100% a calmag deficiency that has been exacerbated by the 24/0 light cycle and also a light that was too close. Now that you raised your light up and changed to 18/6 all you gotta do is give her a few feedings of calmag and the color will start to come back. BTW the word exacerbated is not a bad or negative word at all in simple terms all it means is "something is made worse. You can literally interchange that word for "something made worse". So for instance I could say something like "I went jogging yesterday but I shouldn't have because my knee injury was really hurting. By going on the jog it exacerbated (made worse) the pain." Sorry not trying to be a grammar dick but I saw a lot of back and forth for a word that was used in the proper context and in no way out of line. 🤪 😂

Last edited:
weedfordepression

weedfordepression

sorry
🤔 dude can you re read that and the context.

The wind definitely exasperated it. Meaning the wind contributed it, irritated it made it worse.

I meant nothing in direction to you at all.
sorry english is not my first language so i tought you were saying you were exasperated by my growing skills(wich would be legit but would hurt me if said so) me be a french man so me not speak english totally

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

sorry

sorry english is not my first language so i tought you were saying you were exasperated by my growing skills(wich would be legit but would hurt me if said so) me be a french man so me not speak english totally
Mon Dieu! N'hésitez pas à poster dans votre langue également. Beaucoup d'entre nous sont adeptes des traducteurs.

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

PLATINIUM – GROW MIX Specification say:
"It contains sufficient mineral fertilization for the first 4-6 weeks. However, in order not to completely exhaust the food reserve, it is advisable to start fertilizing after 3 weeks on a regular."
BioBizz Grow fertilizer is organic...

Didn`t see any exhaust ventilatiion. If you`re growing stealth, how do you eliminate the smell in flower ?
i inhale all of it ... yeah it's dumb from me but i tought a tube going out of my window ( nothing like a proper air outlet in my house exept windows) was too visible so i just pray that my neighbors dont smell it ( they probably smoke too anyway i can tell by the smell)
Mon Dieu! N'hésitez pas à poster dans votre langue également. Beaucoup d'entre nous sont adeptes des traducteurs.
j'aime aussi parler anglais , au plus je parles anglais au mieux je parles anglais ;) mais si tu insistes pourquoi pas

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Je comprends. Cela peut aider dans certaines situations.

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

sorry

This is 100% a calmag deficiency that has been exacerbated by the 24/0 light cycle and also a light that was too close. Now that you raised your light up and changed to 18/6 all you gotta do is give her a few feedings of calmag and the color will start to come back. BTW the word exacerbated is not a bad or negative word at all in simple terms all it means is "something is made worse. You can literally interchange that word for "something made worse". So for instance I could say something like "I went jogging yesterday but I shouldn't have because my knee injury was really hurting. By going on the jog it exacerbated (made worse) the pain." Sorry not trying to be a grammar dick but I saw a lot of back and forth for a word that was used in the proper context and in no way out of line. 🤪 😂
yeah i tought exacerbated was the equivalent of "exaspéré" in french , smh i mixed them up since french is my main language

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Dans quoi grandissez-vous ? Quels médias utilisez-vous ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom