Bruce Banner Colo Rec.

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Had a bro go to Colorado on vacation last week. He called me yesterday to tell me about the bs fluff/premiseeded Bruce banner. He said it smelled good but was full a lil white seeds and tasted like shit! What the Fuck is up ? I thought Bruce banner was some goods!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
He said he thought if it was grown rite maybe it would've been good.

kds710

kds710

Supposed to be some of the best out there. Shame people don't care about anything but $$$$$$$$$

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I wish I had some seedy bruce banner, bet it would be great in the vape...

Calixylon

Calixylon

3n1gm4 you avatar is so funny looking, its like your mini schnauzer is about to punch you, because you said something he didnt like

str8smokn

str8smokn

I thought that a dispensary would at least keep that shitty ass weed out? I have heard of fluff or no smell but seeded. I guess you do not get to look before you buy?
Shit in Amsterdam I always look,smell,and feel de buds,don't know if I'm supposed to but I do or I walk.
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I thought that a dispensary would at least keep that shitty ass weed out? I have heard of fluff or no smell but seeded. I guess you do not get to look before you buy?
Shit in Amsterdam I always look,smell,and feel de buds,don't know if I'm supposed to but I do or I walk.
STR8
he went by the smell and look. they told him he couldn't touch m. grrrr I say lol

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea its unfortunate out here in New England as well, theres mostly hit or miss dispenseries, but they all are so expensive, theres no grading system at all. There should be a quality control person on staff at your dispensary, it just screams of a owner who dosent even try his own medicine, becasue if they had and still decide to sell the shitty larfy untrimmed for 65 a slice, 400 a zip, next to some half decent buds for the same exact price, all the edibles ive had havent done much at all, and dont even mention concentrates becasue anything ive seen has been shit. Still very much a blackmarket/caregivers market, not that i dont mind doing deals becasue the flowers and extracts are so much better than the few shops, but i think in the next 5 to 10 years the northeast will become a much larger producer of cannabis on a commercial scale, along with all the personal growers that produce their own medicine. Exciting times, as long as i can have my girrls for me and my family than i could care less, but it would be nice in a pinch, to be able to drive to a nearby dispensary and pick up some good medicine for a reasonable price (200-250 oz. depending on length of flowering cycle and or potency)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

3n1gm4 you avatar is so funny looking, its like your mini schnauzer is about to punch you, because you said something he didnt like
It isn't a pic of my dog but I chose it because it looks alost exactly like my dog.

Calixylon

Calixylon

I grew up with mini schnauzers,had a girl Sadie who unfortunatley was hit by a car, and a male named Hoot who passed away from some health problems when he was 8, Sadie was my favorite dog i had growing up though, and i found out i had type 1 diabetes the same month Hoot found out he had diabetes as well, so I would take my shots and give him his when i was home still. There wonderful dogs and great little watch dogs, i have an aussie/lab mix now, but i still love those little fu man chu beard wearing schnauzers

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

The Bruce banner 3 cut that's in Colorado is dudded out. I haven't seen a cut of it that isn't and haven't seen a legit or decent banner pheno in colorado for like 2 years. A homie of mine just made a reversal of the dudded banner and said the seeds are vegging normal.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I have the the Bruce 3 cut and live in co I ran it for about 5 years I love it good producer good flavor and high but so many fakes and crappy grown going around that no one wants it so I killed it but made sure to give my buddy a mom for later

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
th

Top Bottom