Bruce Banner Colo Rec.

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Sad a cut like this gets exploited to the point that its watered down to nothing, or just lost among the shuffle of all the other Banners, seems like thats happneing with the forum cut as well, now you rarely see pure cookies, its all cookie crosses, if you can even call them a "cookie cross" most of them dont even smell the same

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

my BB#3 is at week 6 in flower and is blowing the F up! mine came from a very reputable grower. no seeds, decent/big buds, looks to be an excellent yield, 4+zips on 1 plant. no fluff or seeds here.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
my BB#3 is at week 6 in flower and is blowing the F up! mine came from a very reputable grower. no seeds, decent/big buds, looks to be an excellent yield, 4+zips on 1 plant. no fluff or seeds here.
no peakalou for us sir!

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
This is my Bruce Banner 1.0 from seed.

kds710

kds710

Yea its unfortunate out here in New England as well, theres mostly hit or miss dispenseries, but they all are so expensive, theres no grading system at all. There should be a quality control person on staff at your dispensary, it just screams of a owner who dosent even try his own medicine, becasue if they had and still decide to sell the shitty larfy untrimmed for 65 a slice, 400 a zip, next to some half decent buds for the same exact price, all the edibles ive had havent done much at all, and dont even mention concentrates becasue anything ive seen has been shit. Still very much a blackmarket/caregivers market, not that i dont mind doing deals becasue the flowers and extracts are so much better than the few shops, but i think in the next 5 to 10 years the northeast will become a much larger producer of cannabis on a commercial scale, along with all the personal growers that produce their own medicine. Exciting times, as long as i can have my girrls for me and my family than i could care less, but it would be nice in a pinch, to be able to drive to a nearby dispensary and pick up some good medicine for a reasonable price (200-250 oz. depending on length of flowering cycle and or potency)
Slowly but surely my friend, NE will be on the map eventually. Lots of hidden talent out here, I've always said that I believe in my area we get some really good bud judging by what I've seen and smoked over the past 12 or so years and we really do. Somebody's been growing the stuff and its not me, or wasn't all those years at least. It's nice to see cookie maine doing his thing and winning awards while he's at it. He's got some nice stuff I'd like to sort through

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
for the record.. ive personally only tasted b.b. one time , and it was a lil dryd out nugg my lil bro brought back from colo.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro let her go like 10+ weeks if it's the real.banner she will stack even more weight Fox tail a bit and get super frosty

Top Bottom