BSG & The Hippie Grow Down!

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Couple things. First guys appreciate the concern re the storm. We got LUCKY. Our old farm where we used to live is currently under water. The river nearby went more than 10ft over flood plane and just buried the entire surrounding area. Buddy of mine sent up a drone and took some vids. Filled it up like a bowl. Where the old house stood is nothing but water. Where the house is being rebuilt... same deal. Man the insurance company is going to be PISSED. Last year, total loss due to fire. 15 months later, total loss of reconstruction due to water. No pity because idgaf. Our plans are to sell when its rebuilt. We will never live there again. Too much bad energy surrounds that place. Contacted the insurance company. They are estimating it is going to be 2 to 4 weeks to get an adjuster out there to asses the situation. Sucks to be them. Can't blame a fucking hurricane on the hippie.

Our home in the woods is good. We got very very very lucky. If that thing would have hit here, trees coming down would have been the main concern. Grateful. Very very grateful.

3 of 4 of my autos started spitting flower this morning.

And my test of the hortipot aero cloner using Clonex is complete. Never thought I'd be able to write this but I got 100% success out of the thing. 24 clones total, 21 strains. That shit is FIRE and highly recommended. I'm putting those in dirt in the morning. I'll post a pic of all of the cloned ones soon. They are doing fabulous.

1 of 3 Girl Scout Cookies flipped Male. Needed one for the bonsai garden. Got it lol :) Hoping for at least 1 fem.

My photos are putting on the flower and the frost. Really looking forward to some serious couch glue but I'm probably at least a month out.

Definitely churning for the winter wind down when the honey pots are full and there's not so much to do in the gardening department.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
BSG you've got my email bro. I'm stepping off of these forums for good. Best of luck. And by all means hold your personal info close to your vest bro, especially here. Dabs and Cap were NOT wrong about it. Sorry but I can't support a site like this any longer.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

BSG you've got my email bro. I'm stepping off of these forums for good. Best of luck. And by all means hold your personal info close to your vest bro, especially here. Dabs and Cap were NOT wrong about it. Sorry but I can't support a site like this any longer.
Sorry you feel that way.

Top Bottom