BSG & The Hippie Grow Down!

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Why are they a joke bro?
I was in contact with there uk guy an as soon as he's seen my work on here nothing!
So that just tells me that im better than him so I will be moving on to another auto breeder 💥

I just feel credit should be shown where its due not too much to ask is it for a human being 🤯

🥶

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I was in contact with there uk guy an as soon as he's seen my work on here nothing!
So that just tells me that im better than him so I will be moving on to another auto breeder 💥

I just feel credit should be shown where its due not too much to ask is it for a human being 🤯

🥶
Weird for them, you'd think he'd be psyched.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Weird for them, you'd think he'd be psyched.
Exactly bro but its all about money thats why he wanted my profile Information so keep your eyes peeled fellows 2fast4buds don't use it bloke will mug you off for your pics then take the recognition for your hard work!

Hasn't the world tried to show us of late just to be kind to each other?

Well there yous go thats off me chest cheers guys 🥰

🥶

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Exactly bro but its all about money thats why he wanted my profile Information so keep your eyes peeled fellows 2fast4buds don't use it bloke will mug you off for your pics then take the recognition for your hard work!

Hasn't the world tried to show us of late just to be kind to each other?

Well there yous go thats off me chest cheers guys 🥰

🥶
Yeah that's no bueno. Royalties!!!!

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Thats why i am going to just keep here where the real growers are 🙈🤣

Should take a leaf out of there book 😂😂

🥶

ROFLMAO! We more in common that you thought. That's a Dogue de Bordeaux isn't it? You have the French version. I've the English version... ironic no? And I'm not even freaking French. See that NOW would have been FUCKING cool right there. An Englishman with a French Mastiff, and a Frenchman with an English Mastiff walk into a bar, sit down, and acknowledge the other's presence. The Frenchman reaches into his vest and produces an incredibly large 1 oz hog leg which will surely last the next 6 hours wile the Englishman produces a torch. Flame is applied to ambrosia. The entire tavern is subsequently stoned. The end.

Oh and this part of the day sucks... I had 2 LA Confidential plants + 4 clones in anticipation of this sucker having at least 1 fem. Got a male. Was happy. It is now a father plant back in veg. Got the second one sexed this afternoon. Male. Not happy. Pulled the clones and the second male and trashed them. Guess I'll have to wait until next season to get the LA C taste I wanted. Bummer.

On a lighter note my wife gave the nod on the Mephisto stock that I found on somewhere. But they don't go down until next season. Yeah... about that... :D

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
ROFLMAO! We more in common that you thought. That's a Dogue de Bordeaux isn't it? You have the French version. I've the English version... ironic no? And I'm not even freaking French. See that NOW would have been FUCKING cool right there. An Englishman with a French Mastiff, and a Frenchman with an English Mastiff walk into a bar, sit down, and acknowledge the other's presence. The Frenchman reaches into his vest and produces an incredibly large 1 oz hog leg which will surely last the next 6 hours wile the Englishman produces a torch. Flame is applied to ambrosia. The entire tavern is subsequently stoned. The end.

Oh and this part of the day sucks... I had 2 LA Confidential plants + 4 clones in anticipation of this sucker having at least 1 fem. Got a male. Was happy. It is now a father plant back in veg. Got the second one sexed this afternoon. Male. Not happy. Pulled the clones and the second male and trashed them. Guess I'll have to wait until next season to get the LA C taste I wanted. Bummer.

On a lighter note my wife gave the nod on the Mephisto stock that I found on somewhere. But they don't go down until next season. Yeah... about that... :D
Dude that awesome im just so high an dead from cutting up over 400g on the bd an counting 🙃

🥶

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
An now i cant sleep I cant win 🤣🤣
Bro I've got a Cat 2 hurricane making fucking landfall on my front door tomorrow night. Haven't had to deal with one of these in a while and I'm honestly scared. Pretty sure our power and inet are going to take a shit. Here's to hoping the trees don't fall and the plants stand tall. I'm drinking Jager Cold Brew, making a big ass fatty, about to play with my wife's huge tits and hoping it's not for the last time. No shit.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Bro I've got a Cat 2 hurricane making fucking landfall on my front door tomorrow night. Haven't had to deal with one of these in a while and I'm honestly scared. Pretty sure our power and inet are going to take a shit. Here's to hoping the trees don't fall and the plants stand tall. I'm drinking Jager Cold Brew, making a big ass fatty, about to play with my wife's huge tits and hoping it's not for the last time. No shit.
Dude I wish yous all the breast 🤣

Na bro I hope all goes as well as it cant stay safe dude

🥶

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Any flood protection you can do Hippie!
I'm on a hill that continues down for another 30 feet and dumps into a dry creek bed. No way all of that shit is going to fill up. Good re flood

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Dude I wish yous all the breast 🤣

Na bro I hope all goes as well as it cant stay safe dude

🥶
:)))) The path has shifted east a little which puts us on the left side of the storm. That's a very good thing. More thata way fucker -----> !

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
:)))) The path has shifted east a little which puts us on the left side of the storm. That's a very good thing. More thata way fucker -----> !
Thats it bro keep on them breasts stay in your hippy happy place an she won't touch yous 🥳

All the best dude 🤞🏻

🥶

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm on a hill that continues down for another 30 feet and dumps into a dry creek bed. No way all of that shit is going to fill up. Good re flood
That's going to be most of the real prob is my bet. This thing is just going to sit off the coast and dump a stupid amount of rain. Like Harvey. I think your property is well situated.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
That's going to be most of the real prob is my bet. This thing is just going to sit off the coast and dump a stupid amount of rain. Like Harvey. I think your property is well situated.
We've been through our fair share of these but nothing in the last 10 years. It's the wind that I'm worried about. I'm literally in the middle of a very thick forest. Just takes one 30 footer to cause a lot of bad shit.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
We've been through our fair share of these but nothing in the last 10 years. It's the wind that I'm worried about. I'm literally in the middle of a very thick forest. Just takes one 30 footer to cause a lot of bad shit.
That is nerve-wracking. I'm pushing out good vibes for you!

Top Bottom