Bubba and Sonic Fly sharing a room

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up Farmers.
Well I`m starting another diary. This time its going to be Bubba and Mosca Negros Sonic Fly. I ran the Sonic before and didn`t do to well. All Me... So this time I`m hoping to do better with her. My bubbz I run I`m very familiar with and got her on point forsure. So this should be a pretty good show. The room has 4k hps,2 magnums and 2 radiant 8`s for hoods,12000 btu ideal mini split,co2,co2 controller,dehuey,115 gal rez, merlin RO. This is an Ebb and Flow run. I use hydroton and 4 inch RW cubes. The Sonics are in 4 in. RW blocks. I will wait until they have a gang of roots before putting them in hydroton filled pots. Nute line used is House and Garden.
6 mls of a
6 mls of b
1 ml roots excel
5 mls nuts/Madfarmer
5 mls protekt
10 mls cal-mag
5 mls sweet
greatwhite
I also run hygrozyme but I start that after I`m finished using the roots excel and greatwhite. Build the roots than clean them up thats what I`ve been doing with the hygrozyme. ppm is 1100 and ph is 5.9

Bubba and sonic fly sharing a room
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Dr. I`m running a pre 98 that has alot of color to her in the end. She`s a beast and fun to run.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

She is absolutely amazing to run
gotta love the original
I got a couple going to.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up Dr. She loves H&G. I just did one in a GH rez pretty much 10 micro and 15 bloom with some humics and a lil calmag and she didn`t do all that good. A little leafy but covered in trichs. I`m pretty sure i`m going to kill it with her this go around.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

how bad did she do compared when you used h&g?
yield was less or quality?

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Yield suffered, she is flushing right now. Quality looks great,might even smell a lil better than with H&G but much more leafy with alot smallerl nuggs. I kill it with her with H&G Thats just me.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Farmers whats up
I have a update. I flipped the lights yesterday. I wanted to wait another couple of days but wasn`t able to. I put up a net. I`m doing my first runs with nets. I will catch on real quick. I already see things I will do different with some strains next time. Knowing the strain and how she reacts to training is going to be key. I did a rez change didn`t change the numbers at all. Only difference is 5mls of Hammerhead is added per gallon. Here are a couple of picks. I couldn`t wait any longer to flip the lights. I had power issues and space issues.

Bubba
Bubz
Screen
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

right on bro your on track
they looked like a good height to flip
there still gonna be some big ass girls with some dank brotha i c it coming
Good shit on the nets it looks good great timing too

S

StrikeitRich

Good stuff!

Cannot wait to see em flowering!

Now i keep hearing about how buba tastes Coffeish or Smells such is that the case with the Pre 98 as well. I do know that there are so many diffferent Phenoms.

Either way im sure ull be killing it!

Keep it up Tortuga!

Peace,
S i R

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Drcaligreenthumb
thanks man. These girls are going to start sparking real soon. 56 days and were out of there so this will go quick compared to these 75 day og runs I`ve been having.I`m still waiting on a couple slow finishers from the last thread. I have a room full of Sour Band waiting on them.
SiR
Thank you I hope your right. I should do pretty good with this one as long as we can keep the variables to a minimum lol. This girl smells like dank coffee bro for sure. Unique smell and she gets real purple with out turning temps down. just a pretty plant

S

StrikeitRich

That sounds so Dank. I luve my coffee in the Morning. LOL.

Peace,
S i R

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

SiR
Me too bro thats why I keep the Sour Bubble in my rooms too, Has the same smell almost but a lil different. Kind of just a different flavor of coffee lol.
Peace,
Tortuga

Top Bottom