Bubba Kush 12/12 from clone soil grow

• Thread starter Voodoo Child
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Voodoo Child

i give nutes every other feeding one time water next tiem food..

Exactly, that's what I've been doing water, nute, water-
before the last feeding I gave them molasses for the first time at 5ml BTW, I'm using Grandmas Molasses couldn't find the Blacksstrap Molasses this time.

Now I'm wondering if it should be, water, nute, molasses, water., or just add the molasses when I feed water?

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello Voodoo..happy smokeing from Seattle...

I use 1 table spoon of Moleasses,,lol,,to a gallon of PH water...this is allways used..so my schedual goes like this..Water/feed/water/feed..ect....I dont use just plain water unless Im flushing. I like to use a moister meter to check soil..yeah I do the lift but..I would then check with meter and see its still moist..in soil we want the medium to full dry out..this how the oxygen gets to the roots...Looking back at your setupI would think you only need water the 2.5 ones 1 time a week..and do you top water or bottom? okay need to hit my bong now..will check back later...Take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

V

Voodoo Child

Hey bro, if you're starting over and you have some extra watts available you should get a small air pump and do them deep water culture. That would beat the shit out of soil and you could still use your FF nutes. :boogie:

Congrats on the new 400 btw!

Hell yea been, Thanks bro!

I'm really interested on going DWC for a mother plant. Originally I was gonna go Bubbleponics but didn't go that route.

V

Voodoo Child

Hello Voodoo..happy smokeing from Seattle...

I use 1 table spoon of Moleasses,,lol,,to a gallon of PH water...this is allways used..so my schedual goes like this..Water/feed/water/feed..ect....I dont use just plain water unless Im flushing. I like to use a moister meter to check soil..yeah I do the lift but..I would then check with meter and see its still moist..in soil we want the medium to full dry out..this how the oxygen gets to the roots...Looking back at your setupI would think you only need water the 2.5 ones 1 time a week..and do you top water or bottom? okay need to hit my bong now..will check back later...Take care and be safe

:passingjoint:
Hey, Happy Smokin brother! (Smokin a bowl...)

(hahaha, you're right bro it was 15ml) I went back to check the measuring spoons 1.TBLS/15ml. thanks for catching that one

I'm hoping to get away without having to buy a soil meter since this is probably the last time I do soil indoors. but if it turns out I need it, then you know....:character0180:

I feed from the top and let the water run out on to that tray. I've been feeding 2qts each thats about a gallon between both...Cool, so then I'll stick to feeding every Sunday morning.

Thanks Brother!

T

TheGanjaMan

Hey voodoo child i feed every watering. I am kinda confused about what week of flowering you are on. But i allways add 1 tsp per gallon of grow big during flowering, 2 when recommended. I would recommend feeding everywater. From experience it keeps the plants happier.I have never used Moleasses before. so try adding it at 1/4 of recommended dose and raising it as needed.

PS : Their nute chart is also intended for growing under a 1000w light. As you might know, the plants metabolism is much diffrent under a 400w than a 1000w. In other words you only should have to feed 1/2 the recommended dose for full.

Hope i helped
TGM

winta

winta

lookin good so far my dude! i used everything u are using (except cal mag)for my first couple grows good stuff and i love bubba kush!

V

Voodoo Child

Hey voodoo child i feed every watering. I am kinda confused about what week of flowering you are on. But i allways add 1 tsp per gallon of grow big during flowering, 2 when recommended. I would recommend feeding everywater. From experience it keeps the plants happier.I have never used Moleasses before. so try adding it at 1/4 of recommended dose and raising it as needed.

PS : Their nute chart is also intended for growing under a 1000w light. As you might know, the plants metabolism is much diffrent under a 400w than a 1000w. In other words you only should have to feed 1/2 the recommended dose for full.

Hope i helped
TGM

Hey bro, I had no idea the nute chart was intended for 1000w use. I see what you mean now. yesterday was the end of the 4th week of flower for me.

Thank you for the heads up TGM!!

V

Voodoo Child

lookin good so far my dude! i used everything u are using (except cal mag)for my first couple grows good stuff and i love bubba kush!

Thanks winta! I appreciate that bro.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Very nice! I've been using the Fox Farm line for over 2 years and it has worked fine with me. I do add blackstrap molasses in addition to the Ff line and make sure to flush for at least a week before harvest with water. Works great for me!

V

Voodoo Child

Thank you MHC!

I'll make sure to do that.

PS :
I was checking out your Gangsta Haze, WOW!:stonedsmilie:

V

Voodoo Child

What up Farmers!,

I took 10 Bubba cuts last night and wanted to share some pics. These will be for my future project...

Pictures 1 and 2 are from last night 3 and 4 are from today.

Peace everybody, have a safe and stoney weekend!
:party0033:

Bubbakushcutts1710and1810 003
Bubbakushcutts1710and1810 004
Bubbakushcutts1710and1810 007
Bubbakushcutts1710and1810 011
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Happy smokeing Voo doo...:passingjoint:

may I ask whats the white stuff on the leafs of the clones? Mojo for the Bubba

V

Voodoo Child

Ha, what up man. thanks for the Mojo!

No white stuff bro, just ph'd water I sprayed before I took the shot. Once they're out of the dome I don't spray to prevent PM.
:bong-hits:

V

Voodoo Child

What up Farm :animbong:

Bloom Day 37:

Keep in mind that I added the 400 watter on 12/30 before that they were under CFL's (4x 65w 2700k + 4x 23w 6500k from 12/6 to 12/30) I mention this because I know they should be looking way better at day 37 but, you know how it is...:doh

Monday the girls were fed 1 Tablespoon of Molasses in PH'd water.
Next Monday: 10ml Tiger Bloom,15ml Big Bloom, 1/4 TS Cha Ching. I can't wait to see how much they grow in the next 3 weeks!

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to contribute and share their knowledge with this thread.

Y'all are Players....

:cool

Bubbakushday3615weeks400hps 002
Bubbakushday3615weeks400hps 005
Bubbakushday3615weeks400hps 011
Bubbakushday3615weeks400hps 012
Bubbakushday3615weeks400hps 013
Bubbakushday3615weeks400hps 014
V

Voodoo Child

I've never seen a Bubba that yielded well. :bubblez:

Wsup been, thanks for stopping by :smiley_joint:

I know bro, Bubba is not the highest yielder but when you smoke that shit...fugetaboutit! :character0110::icon_dizzy:

Yo been, Are you speaking from experience bro?
Have you grown BK? if so which cut bro? (not the sativaish one from seed man, I mean the REAL clone only Bubba found in CALI)

V

Voodoo Child

ATTN: Bubba Kush growers!

If you're currently growing Bubba Kush or have in the past... Please feel free to post any information or pictures on this thread regarding the Bubba!

Show us whatchu got!
:joint:

B

been

I've never grown the BK; only know what I've seen from years of trolling canna forums (pics & grow reports). Sorry to get your hopes up. :sad0104:

Top Bottom