Bubba Kush 400w Stealth Grow Tent

• Thread starter greenguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenguy

greenguy

going to reintroduce some outside air to this grow, had taken intake out previously and gone for a passive intake from within the tent.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Gotta use outside air, the more the better esp. now that it's cool outside. Check my window out. I pull air from outside and still get temps up to 88-90. Using air from inside is just too warm even in winter. In LA it doesn't feel like winter which is keeping my window grow hotter than I'd like..
use a screen or filter bringing air in from outside.

greenguy

greenguy

high temps occured because I wasn't giving the carbon filter enough space to exhale as its sorta smooshed between the ceiling,wall and grow cab. Gave the filter a little more space and temps seem to be stable in the 70s....keeping my eye on temps

greenguy

greenguy

worst possible news :(

noticed today that my timer was'nt working properly. My light stayed on all last night, I'm not sure how long this has been going on...possibly a few days. Worst part is on a couple of my most beautiful buds I found seeds developing in the buds :(

what to do now?

greenguy

greenguy

So either the light was not turning off for a few days in my 6th wk of flower and this hermied the plants or the clones were from a hermie or ect...whatever still gonna pull some killer nugs and will just have to deal with a seed or two in the bunch.

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

I commented on your other thread on this, just keep an eye on them.

greenguy

greenguy

Day 41 Flower (planning on around 9 weeks)

Temps 62-82 F

Full nutes today! Looking real good...took some pics with a better camera that I will post soon

J

Johndoe84

lookin good so far buddy just got done with some bubba kush my self and i scrogged a silver bubble now. trying it out myself and so far so good but just woundering how would it work with the bubba since its not really a strething plant but looks good

greenguy

greenguy

will get some good pics up soon as I am heading in to the home stretch...buds looking beautiful!!!

Hasn't been any more seeds that I can see.

last couple weeks I will be feeding just water, may cut this grow down in stages as the underbrush seems far less developed than the canopy

greenguy

greenguy

Thanks MadMike!

So my computer drive wont work thus making it impossible to upload pics from my friends killer Cannon...but I have a few from my cell to show off

Day 46 :banana1sv6:

J
Zdfs
Mk
greenguy

greenguy

Probably the last feeding with nutes this weekend then straight water for 2 wks. Gonna have to pick up some clones soon and start vegging for my second run...going to dry current crop inside grow tent and will begin veg on the next run under cfl inside cardboard box under my desk

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Should swell even more in the last 2 weeks , you got some nice big buds. Can't wait for the better pics!

B

bgsixxxniner

Yo green guy, nice setup & beautiful buds. Your doin great job keepin those bubbas in chck. Dont forget to show us some harvest shots. Ill be hanging around to see how much better 2nd crop is going to be. Holla

B

bgsixxxniner

Yo gg nice setup & plants. Cant wait to see how much u get. Subbed.

B

bgsixxxniner

yo gg nice setup 7 plants. cant wait to see harvest photo's. subbed

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Oh yea, that's lookin real nyyce! How long are these gonna go, 60 days? Your buds are nice and dark green. You got quite a grow going. I likes ya micro style. Hard to tell how much bud your looking at from your pics but from what I see looks like your gonna do well. What are you estimating you'll get? I check mine out () on a daily basis trying to figure how much it'll be when I finally pluck my girls. I'm hoping for 4 ounces total but more would be nice. Yours looks like you'll get close to that. 1 gram per watt is ideal but it's a goal at this point.

greenguy

greenguy

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I have been lurking around the forums for years and am only now doing my second grow, the first being years ago. My first grow was actually underneath a saltwater fish tank and was a pretty kick ass stealth micro.

I'm thinking a QP would be nice but hoping for more. I will get a better camera over here to get some qual photos up before the end and will be sure to continue the journal through harvest and probably into the next grow as well.

Top Bottom