Bubba Kush article in weedworld

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swerve

i just got word today the fems are dropping pollen finnally so bubba fems and hybrids to come

The Joker

The Joker

Swerve,
I was gifted an s1 clone that out performed the original in vigor and yield. Stupidly I never saved a clone of her.
I grew the katsu three times in 3 different set ups and just hated the lack of vigor and tiny yield. I've been blessed with good genetics so I have other options. Love smoking it, but don't want to grow it again.

My question is: are your crosses more vigorous and better yielding than the Bubba clones ? I'm probably going to compost my mother , but wouldn't mind giving a more vigorous plant a shot. Two months veg and 10 weeks flower for half the yield of my favorites just killed me.

B

Braindead

I agree joker, what slow veg plant with poor yield, a bit over rated strain, i think! I kept a mother katsu bubba for breeding projet. Bubba makes always a bomb cross....

:pimp:

wings123

wings123

i just got word today the fems are dropping pollen finnally so bubba fems and hybrids to come
:cool0010:

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

bubba is a beauty. she will be the basis for many new & even more beautiful strains. already here in cali we see so many crosses from bubba. always trust your instincts. you have made the world a believer.

I

InvisibleM

Swerve,
I was gifted an s1 clone that out performed the original in vigor and yield. Stupidly I never saved a clone of her.
I grew the katsu three times in 3 different set ups and just hated the lack of vigor and tiny yield. I've been blessed with good genetics so I have other options. Love smoking it, but don't want to grow it again.

My question is: are your crosses more vigorous and better yielding than the Bubba clones ? I'm probably going to compost my mother , but wouldn't mind giving a more vigorous plant a shot. Two months veg and 10 weeks flower for half the yield of my favorites just killed me.

I was wondering if the Bubba was a slow vegger also since I have never grown it. I have a kush leaning plant that I got back in '84, after backcrossing it 12 times I got a pheno from seed that looked a lot like the bubba. I called it Rocky. It outgrew all the plants in my room by a mile, a foot taller than the rest in veg. The problem was it was a total body stone, no head at all, none. Not a lot of smell either.

Can't wait to try Swerve's bubba out...

T

tokeament

Tex, that is a great pheno and close up shot. I was hoping to get some bubba but unless it's s1's or something close, I wouldn't bother. Do you think there will be any s1's or s2's available in the future?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Where is bh these days ? Just surfed the insane thread at mns " the great cheese deception " and this was referenced , have not seen a post of his after that in middle 2011

Does that purple afghani of his live on anywhere
Not sure if I can even bump this ?

Top Bottom