Bubba Kush Autos...

• Thread starter dOOdIRT5280
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dOOdIRT5280

dOOdIRT5280

What's good fellow smokers n farmers! New guy to the thread I've got 4 Bubba autos. Starting in Fox Farms Happy Frog. Watering seems to be about every three days. pH is around 6.5 from the one run off I did of the big and little pot/cups. Big pot is living soil from build a soil it's their 3.0 version. I've also watered them with dehydrated coconut, about half a tbsp of calmag. Also introduced some root enzymes from build a soil as well...
Wish me luck y'all!
Bubba kush autos
Bubba kush autos 2
Bubba kush autos 3

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
What's good fellow smokers n farmers! New guy to the thread I've got 4 Bubba autos. Starting in Fox Farms Happy Frog. Watering seems to be about every three days. pH is around 6.5 from the one run off I did of the big and little pot/cups. Big pot is living soil from build a soil it's their 3.0 version. I've also watered them with dehydrated coconut, about half a tbsp of calmag. Also introduced some root enzymes from build a soil as well...
Wish me luck y'all! View attachment 2093843View attachment 2093844View attachment 2093845
Hello 🙏 🤗 🐉 babies! 😃

dOOdIRT5280

dOOdIRT5280

We're going on week 4 and they're already starting to flower. Do y'all think I should pinch the flowers off to let them stretch more?

Bilber

Bilber

I personally wouldn't touch them.....

And if you knew me, you'd be like you do this and this, plus you ended up doing this....why not me.....

My answer would be, my autos are not my concern......they're just.....for fun....

No.....don't touch them yet.....

Autos are, to me, very finicky......

Give it a week, take another picture and then ask.....

Taking any of those fans will slow it down....

When it's fuller, with more leaves, then I'd consider.......very lightly to open it up....

You can lst them by pinching the stem of the leaf and moving/positioning it out of the way.....

Lsting the leaves will produce a much more bountiful yield........

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

And if you knew me, you'd be like you do this and this, plus you ended up doing this....why not me.....

My answer would be, my autos are not my concern......they're just.....for fun....

When it's fuller, with more leaves, then I'd consider.......very lightly to open it up....

You can lst them by pinching the stem of the leaf and moving/positioning it out of the way.....

Budsofgeorga may be willing to share some advice ✌️
not really my advice is flawed have you not seen my threads lol

dOOdIRT5280

dOOdIRT5280

They are for fun!
Here is my true project. Trying to breath somelife back into these girls

IMG 20240113 173756354 HDR AE
Top Bottom