Bubba Kush Autos...

• Thread starter dOOdIRT5280
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

No, don't pull the plug lol! Did you get some clones at least? Maybe they'll hold up?
naw no clones i do have more seeds tho , well i got 2 more in the tent u can see a lil in the pics 1 gdp photo and 1 mystery auto , im gonna veg the gdp unti the auto is done the flower the gdp but if the others dont change there gone

BB22

BB22

I would turn that light wayyy down.

Make sure that your party cups have drainage. They look water logged. No disrespect. I know that grows are personal.

I’m just trying to help, peace. ✌️

dOOdIRT5280

dOOdIRT5280

I would turn that light wayyy down.

Make sure that your party cups have drainage. They look water logged. No disrespect. I know that grows are personal.

I’m just trying to help, peace. ✌️
No worries at all man. I just watered them last night. They're some cuts I got from a buddy. They looked just a tad worse when I got em 4 days ago. I slapped a little compost on top of these ladies and well with that watering from last night. I got them in water logged rockwool. I let them sit in dry soil for a few days with fans running and drainage holes at the bottom... I probably won't water them again for 4-5 days I just wanted to get them 💩 💚 lol

dOOdIRT5280

dOOdIRT5280

No worries at all man. I just watered them last night. They're some cuts I got from a buddy. They looked just a tad worse when I got em 4 days ago. I slapped a little compost on top of these ladies and well with that watering from last night. I got them in water logged rockwool. I let them sit in dry soil for a few days with fans running and drainage holes at the bottom... I probably won't water them again for 4-5 days I just wanted to get them 💩 💚 lol
Also these girls are going in a separate tent in the am

Bilber

Bilber

I have a clone that I have that I'm thinking won't make it......

But I do not care about it......

But....on the other hand, I can't just toss a plant out......except for my Northern Lights #10, Banana O.G., Szittles, and I'm forgetting 2 or three others.....

Some just aren't my style........

Some just don't like my style........

With that said.....sometimes the strain doesn't like what I do and I sure as fuck will NOT baby 1 plant....

If it doesn't agree with its surroundings, I have two options.....

1 - change everything so that one plant likes it and the others suffer.....

2 - germinate another seed.......

Please do not turn your light up......it doesn't like that much yet........

If I can, I will help.....long story, but I owe it to any grower to reciprocate my little knowledge that I'd like to think I have.....which seriously isn't much, but enough to get me to harvest.......

Any questions, I'll answer honestly, but with the way I grow.....if that makes sense.....

Different grows = different requirements!

Top Bottom