Bubba Kush Katsu Cut Experiment 8000 watts

• Thread starter swisscheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
love the set up bro..:)..im looking to move up to a room like yours next year..im tired of the closet on roids lol..some day i will have a big boy room :D...keep up the good work man :)

S

swisscheese

love the set up bro..:)..im looking to move up to a room like yours next year..im tired of the closet on roids lol..some day i will have a big boy room :D...keep up the good work man :)

Nothing wrong with a closet on roids if you're pumping out the dank like you are bro! Mine's almost a big boy room I still have to get my Phoenix Dehumidifier to keep the night humidity down instead of making the heater and mini split fight each other to keep humidity in check. Be careful when you get a big room it's addicting and before you know it the hobby eats you alive...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
im already ate up bro ;)..i would have a 10k room, and turn into gollum the grow hermit. but the lil woman would not b so happy..my goal is to ... never have to buy meds from any one again,, lol
the other day this dude was tryn to tell my lil bro he grew this herb he was tryn to sell..lol..my lil bro hit me up and said i ran across some good meds, but it is 120 a quack :eek:..ok i say lets see it..dude was selling herb that came from seeds i made..told my lil bro this cat was a poosser, and he didnt grow that shite..my hommie grew it and i gave him the seeds..tired of dumb shits like this..get a O for 250 and sell qs for 120

S

swisscheese

B2
B3
B4
B5
B6
B7
B8
B1

Massive pic drop! These are some of Bubba's last shots before the bondage begins. I've been running my Co2 at around 1350 to 1500ppm's the whole run and I've always heard it will prevent the plants from finishing but my Bubba is almost done at around 7 weeks. I flushed with molasses yesterday and am going to hit them with Plant Flusher to finish this run up over the next week to 10 days. Hope everyone enjoys the pics.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Good stuff swisscheese! I've never run any bubba before & have bubba hybrid going right now. 7 weeks, huh? Not trying to hijack your thread or anything, but how many times have you run your cut? Is your cut (or bubbas in general) typically a fast finisher? Appreciate your thoughts! Lady Goods

S

swisscheese

Good stuff swisscheese! I've never run any bubba before & have bubba hybrid going right now. 7 weeks, huh? Not trying to hijack your thread or anything, but how many times have you run your cut? Is your cut (or bubbas in general) typically a fast finisher? Appreciate your thoughts! Lady Goods

I've been running this cut for over 3 years. It is a fast strain or rather is good picked anywhere from 7 weeks to 11 weeks. It will be around 60 days when I pick her this run after I finish flushing, would like to go a little longer but it isn't happening this run my personal jar is down to crumbs right now and I'm not buying weed. Thanks for stopping by lady goods.

S

swisscheese

The color purple has made a visit to my garden finally!!! Had to do some major leafing and you can see my custom bud support system in the last pic I believe. I found out from my last doctors visit that I am actually deficient in Bubba Kush and have to chop these girls down asap!! Sucks for them but at least I can have a big jar of weed again.
B2
B3
B4
B5
B6

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

love smoking properly treated bubba! had this cut for about half a year, but scrapped it. once i thought i had it dialed in, it still wouldnt yield like you seem to get her too!:eek:

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

UPDATE!!! Pics coming and smoke reports to follow!! Also have to give myself a few criticisms on this run as I wasn't completely satisfied with how I ran this show.
Shweet. Looking forward to your harvest pics! :)

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

lets see some dry nug shots , well see if she looks proper

S

swisscheese

They were some naughty girls but I'm a happy papa. Averaged 2z per light with my bubbas just smashing my old record with canna of 1.3z per light. Going to the lab soon to get them tested but this is my best crop of bubba to date. I'm guessing the thc is at 16% to 18% compared to my last run of 12.67%. I will post up the lab results minus a few details when they're ready too. There should be a smoke report or 2 popping up as well, I'm trying to coerce a few people into doing one. Any questions fire away?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice job on the beds bro, I loves me some BUBBA, and it looks like u did a great job for ur first time running beds, it only gets better bro, keep up the great work and stay safe....GM

Top Bottom