Bubba Kush Katsu Cut Experiment 8000 watts

• Thread starter swisscheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

Nice job on the beds bro, I loves me some BUBBA, and it looks like u did a great job for ur first time running beds, it only gets better bro, keep up the great work and stay safe....GM
Dude you're the reason I got hooked on beds! All your threads with the super dank pure kush, bubba kush, og etc how could I not copy? I just rock less plants and veg a little more.

420Gator

420Gator

damn those nugs look tasty

I am confused about your yield tho....are u saying you only pulled two ozs per 1000w light??:confused:

S

swisscheese

Yes I did pull 2 per light. Interpret that how you want. It is soo tasty I can't stop toking it gator.

S

swisscheese

Im smokin a bowl of it RIGHT NOW homie. Very well grown brotha. Thats a badass cut for sure! Had a goodtime chillin yestetday. I was fuckin blowed when I got home. I laid on the couch for the rest of the nite!!
Laid on the damn couch?? Sounds like you over medicated sir, don't neglect those babies because you're all couch locked now!

S

swisscheese

One of you two should throw a smoke report up so its unbiased.
Desirable side effect...

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

wow man! those beds were overflowing with bud! killer job swiss that shit is sparkly.

did you ever get it tested?! 2 per of some shit that floors you, i love when that happens :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom