Bubba Kush X Lemon Thai

• Thread starter T1420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T1420

Well these had growth issues after I transplanted into coco... first attempt to use it and all growth yellowed on me.. stunted em for a couple weeks...seem to be returning to normal..Nice variables..
IMAG1168.jpg
IMAG1170.jpg
IMAG1166.jpg
IMAG1165.jpg
IMAG11641.jpg
:mad0233::banana1sv6:WOOHOO!!!!:banana1sv6:

marski420

marski420

Great job so far man... Love your signature, thats the way people need to start seeing life.

M

Macksmack

Schweet! these buds are gonna be really nice to watch grow. I wish i had this cross to grow.

T

T1420

Hello All!! Back to the thread... These Bubba Lemon Thai's were vegged with the Bubba Yum Chemo cross and the bubba Yum Male pollenated the first few hairs that popped in veg, and they stalled because they were producing seed... about 8-10 per plant. the seeds are almost ready and the plants were flipped to the flower chamber, and have accelerated!! Will get pics up soon , new computer/software, wont upload format.... will have them up ASAP!!

T

T1420

Here's a shot of Bubba X Lemon Thai in a group of females, I'll have to take somemore pics of these, had so many computer problems it's crazy.. She's stretching a bit since I popped those beans off her.. What a unforseen issue, Never thought a plant so young could be stalled out like that... under 24 hrs. plant produced seed..:confused0054: 1st time I kept males/females together, n they were only neighbors for a week or so, who'd have thought....Not me. learn sumthin new everyday 4 sure!!
Group_bud_shot.jpg

symbiote420

symbiote420

Wow! sorry to hear that bro. Nice variety of strains though! I've heard that plants with auto traits have done this in people's gardens, maybe that's what happened, plus bubba just grows slower than a s.o.b.

T

T1420

Wow! sorry to hear that bro. Nice variety of strains though! I've heard that plants with auto traits have done this in people's gardens, maybe that's what happened, plus bubba just grows slower than a s.o.b.
Thanks!:animbong: Yeah, dunno where the auto came from, but thats what they did, the Bubba Yum X Chemo cross was worse than the Bubba X Lemon Thai in that respect, got cuts of 'em and got hopes for em all....:joint:

R

Reptile

WTF?? is T1420 comin back?? Thought he'd be let back in due to his help around here... Logic.. What up with that?? I wanna see these finished up, lookin for the killer thai blend...

T

T1420

?? guess I'm back... Thanks reptile, got those beans popped 10/10 cant wait to see these grow, hope they finish in 50 days like their mom.. your genetics are truly amazing! Pics n update tomorrow!!

T

T1420

Well these were alot smaller than I usually run,after they produced their dino beans in veg (they were friggin huge) they transitioned into flower nicely. All slightly different from a couple purple bubba phenos to a nice lime green stretched bud thats packin the resin got cuts of these goin, gonna veg them till spring then gonna throw 50 waist high plants out inta nature, gonna run 24 monsters in my new greenhouse, got a 28x96 goin up after the snow melts, gonna run it year round after that..WooHoo!!!:bong2:
IMAG1404.jpg
IMAG1403.jpg
IMAG1401.jpg
IMAG1400.jpg
IMAG1399.jpg
IMAG1398.jpg
IMAG1397.jpg
IMAG1394.jpg
IMAG1393.jpg
IMAG1396.jpg
gonna whack the bubba dom plants tues. the Thai ones will be another week, will post a final shot n run down on these next week!! Thanks for tuning in!!!:bong2:

Top Bottom