Bubba kush

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

[QUI perTE="Skunkmasterflex, post: 1357410, member: 5035"]Have you seen bubba kush cuts that have Chemdog D traits? Never seen any myself. I'd like to hear more in depth of what your talking about[/QUOTE]
No i personally have not. I have read and heard some prebubbas have some of those traits. I personally have never seen this but I know there are some claims to that reference. I was just curious since many breeders or growers get completely different results with the same cut. (Supposedly the same cut)

waayne

waayne

@Skunkmasterflex I agree,Bubba is one of the most stable strains I've grown.

The Original Bubba has the best vigor,and and for my tastes,the best flavor and high
I've ran Pre98 ,and Katsu,but the Original is my favorite.
Skunkmasterflex is right on point,the Original Bubba is very easy to grow...
And passes on it's traits pretty heavily in most crosses...
Original Bubba ,week 7
IMG 7003

waayne

waayne

@Calixylon they are variations on the same theme,but each definitely has it's own subtleties regarding terp profile, flavor,and buzz...
I like the Original as it seems the most potent to my head.And it has a great flavor. There is a slight lemon aroma on the Original, but it's mostly a dank coffee,and slightly sweet hashy terp profile to my nose
It is hard for me to describe, as it is a very complex aroma

blis84

blis84

Would love some of hazemans bubba s1, we made katsu BX beans using the katsu cut and a katsu Dom rare dankness ox male as the outcross, I like the katsu cut better then the pre 98, slightly better potency, taste and yield in my opinion, the main reason I made the katsu BX was to find a heavier katsu Dom male bubba to have for breeding and first up was to dust our ghost OG s1 cut, we call the cross Ghostbuster Kush and it's one of my new favorite strains along with our dirty diesel f3 cut aka ECSD(bio diesel f2 x colt.45 f4 male) colt.45 is ours too and is Chemdog #4 x nl5 via melvanetics. Actually smoking our heavens staircase cut right now, it's grandpas Rolex (GDP x reversed Columbian gold) x black mamba(Malawi x PCK/NL5) the pakistani Chitral kush/nl5 f2 male was almost black, same with our malawi x pck/nl5 mom hence the black mamba name. anyway if hazemans cut isn't the pre 98 and people think his cut is better then the katsu cut I would def love to check it out. It might be the same cut nspecta uses in his s1s and bubba crosses. He claims that his cut is the original pre 98, then swerve came out with a pre 98 that was different then nspectas cut and that's the cut known as pre 98 today, so nspecta now calls his cut origínal bubba to differentiate from swerves pre 98. I'm guessing it might be the same cut haze uses!

dankninja

dankninja

where is haze? was hopin he posted some good news on these, would love to test em out and find the 11% male pop lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom