??Bubba X BubbleGum??

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
OGRaskal wondering if you have any info and pics on this strain.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i was wondering too i oerderd a pack from elite. says pre98 bubba x 1997 bubblegum. just curius myself i got 2 going right now bout 4 days old

R

ringworm

I got the pre98 crossed with the bubblegum. My first order with these guys. Hope all works out fine.. I have pre98 bubba and socal master kush clones and love them..I am looking for a nice male to play with out of this pack of beaners so wish me luck.

OGRaskal- What should i be looking for in a male from this cross. Bubba like male, bgum male? Cross of the two? I want to cross the male back to the bubba i have and the mk i has. Any help would be nice. Thanks for your time if you have the time to help.:party0044::animbong:

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

bump.....i also just got a pack of these.....and i got 13 perfectly matured striped seeds...thanks ograskal, im sure i can find a couple gems in these, i just know one of those extra 3 seeds will be the keeper :) i also got some svf og bx2 and some bubba 98 s1's with these, i plan on running em all together and making a couple crosses...keep up the great work bro...ive never tried any kush so im really looking forward to these..take care

O

ograskal

Sorry fellas....I havent ran these yet personally but i have two freinds that have these in flower right now..I'm trying to head down there this weekend just been hella busy lately....I'm almost positive you guys will get some dank ass Kush from these beans...Thanks for your support guys..~ogr

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
heres a couple of pics of one 25 days from seed. im hoping its close to bubba and female. if you rub the stem you get the boozaka joe gum smell its so sick.

DSCN1403
DSCN1404
DSCN1405
DSCN1407
DSCN1408
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
few new pics tomorow will be 30 days. is this looking like bubba?it has what i call a quiet smell. you dont smell it till you rub them stem. it is definatley like gum tho

DSCN1467
DSCN1468
DSCN1469
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks like the arms are reaching out, could this be a real heavey yielding bubba perharps. it smells like gum tho when i rub the stem between my fingers. but it looks like bubba to me. heres a few more pics maybe someone with more experience with bubba or bubblegum can chime in.

DSCN1514
DSCN1515
DSCN1517
DSCN1518
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just took 3 cuts so when they root i will put into 12/12. i havent even sexed it yet.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
2 of the cuts have rooted. and are in veg. i have been a lil busy with the outdoors. but one will be placed outside the other will be getting flowerd withing a week or 2.

T

the Rock

looks like the arms are reaching out, could this be a real heavey yielding bubba perharps. it smells like gum tho when i rub the stem between my fingers. but it looks like bubba to me. heres a few more pics maybe someone with more experience with bubba or bubblegum can chime in.

looks more like the bubblegum from my exp,if so you are in luck =good flavor much better yield//the bubbas i grow are way bushier

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i just out a cut into 12/12 on the 22nd. ill put up a pic once it starts budding.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
np man glad everyone is interested. just ended up putting the 1st cuts outside. i took one the cuts that rooted and thru it right into 12/12 .

Latest posts

Top Bottom