Bubble bag brands?

• Thread starter d4herb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d4herb

Just read the sticky above regarding micron size. I was just wondering are bubble bags (think first ones out the) still the gold standard or is the a better brand?
http://www.bubblebag.com/bubblebag.php
I rather pay a few bucks more and get something quality that will last...not penny wise dollar dumb.

Blaze

Blaze

I like the Bubble Bags (the ones you linked to) they are well made and will last many years if well taken care of. I have had my current set for about 5 years now and they have made a hell of a lot of hash in that time and are still working just fine. The cheaper ones tend to have more issues with breaking, ripping, etc and are usually not as well made IMO.

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta Agree With Blaze

You won't have to worry about bag micron sizing, I've had a few sets of his bags and they are great. Just be careful not to brush the bag bottom against anything, was cleaning my 25 bag and brushed it against the sink drain then I noticed it looked kinda sharp there and checked my bag and sure enough a little rip. I also read you can make hash with moldy buds so there I went and made a hole batch with outdoor moldy bud, I could never use those bags again without tasting that crap. As far as cleaning them rinse them immediately with cold water after finishing, every once in a while I put a little iso alcohol in a sink full of warm water and give each bag a good rinse/wash in the sink. This will take a little bit of life out of your bag each time you use the alcohol so be sparing, but if your bags(after many runs) seem to smell a little musty the iso bath will take care of them. Also hang to dry immediately after rinsing the bag and make sure they are completely dry before storing them. I bought the 7 bag sets last time, think he has an 8 bag set now, but I really only use 4 bags on 99% of my runs the 220 the 160 the 72 and the 25. If your not doing runs the size of Blaze's I think the 7 bags is more trouble than its worth, just my nucklehead opinion. You will love them and their product, take care

mal

Top Bottom