bubble hash run

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

heres a bubble run me and sonic did a while ago ,we ran 2 x 200g runs from a mix of trim ,each run we mixed for 10 min .

K

Kilo

tidy m8..just starting smokeing bubble this wk bro ..bit slow on getting with it ...but finally got me my bits ...im liking it big stylleee

M

Mr Green

really tasty looking bubble.. really need to start making some myself

A

arpege

YOur pics are amazing!!!! Damn, I need a lesson on Bubble. I have done two runs and cant get it to bubble in the pipe. I need a lot more practice. Trouble is I never have more than an ounce or so of trim.

F

FastForward

ARpege - check out Subcool's thread on making bubble for more great info.

BMan - nice one - we've only just started making our own too....we all chipped in and bought a 40 quid travel washer and a 4 bag set of bubblebags. Hopefully will start making my own in the next week or two as I start chopping...

Which was your favourite grade/micron? Did you smoke them individually or roll them all together?

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Whenever i make water hash it never bubbles... could it be because im using uk cheese apparently its not meant to make primo stuff?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Whenever i make water hash it never bubbles... could it be because im using uk cheese apparently its not meant to make primo stuff?

Lmao Uk cheese is one of the best plants to bubble or ice o late, i get good amounts of ice from uk cheese and it will bubble to fuck and you can even see the oil bubble up and it reeks of cheese bud and i have to persoanlly say uk cheese ic o lator is one of the best even though im bored of the bud lol

B

bannana man

try a 8 min hand mixed run ,,u will defo get full melt off cheese

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Ahhhhhhh i've been mixing for like 20-30 mins with a electric whisk using fresh frozen trimm.. using some cheap bubble bags off the net

Obviously still havent perfected my technique lolz

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Jah looks like i have to go back to the drawing board on this bubble milarky

B

bannana man

Ahhhhhhh i've been mixing for like 20-30 mins with a electric whisk using fresh frozen trimm.. using some cheap bubble bags off the net

Obviously still havent perfected my technique lolz
over mixing is most peoples down fall lol

H

Highlem

bannana man you've got every time beautiful pics! thanks! i enjoy

G

gfizzle

Hey bannana, Ever try using dry ice and salt? clean full melt......

A

arikjay

Lmao Uk cheese is one of the best plants to bubble or ice o late, i get good amounts of ice from uk cheese and it will bubble to fuck and you can even see the oil bubble up and it reeks of cheese bud and i have to persoanlly say uk cheese ic o lator is one of the best even though im bored of the bud lol

yes yes yalll!! cold water extracted cheese hash is TOP OF THE TOPS. so ill. lollipopped my outdoor sour cheese plants this season and used the material to cold water extract 14 grams of the best hash i've ever smoked. full bubble of course!

Top Bottom