bubble hash, that WON'T BUBBLE :(pls, help:(

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Aligee's Stairway to Heaven strain has the Wifey#1 in there. Or you can straight White Fire OG and find will likely find a frost godess.

I agree with shawnskush, you need something to filter the bigger material and trich heads before going to the 73 micron bag. Anything from 90-160 micron should be fine. That will gather most the plant matter and bigger trich heads that make hash burn and not melt/bubble. I even have a 30 micron after my 70 micron which collects full melt as well, but it's usually the same as the 70 so I just blend them together once gathered. My set is a 5 bag set with 30-70-110-160-220 micron bags. The full melt bubble is always from the 30 and 70 micron bags. But as stated earlier, is also strain dependent on how much melting/bubble action you get.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Its a weird 1,tho eh:-) wifey #1:-). His got some heat Ali eh mate. I'm really dying to get some of his gear . Thanks man.

spacebomb

spacebomb

I don't just jump from the work bag to be 74 ,bro eh. I go like you .Work bag, then a 160, I eat that shit:-).then 74,the best, .then the 25,eat that shit aswell:-)lol I'm gonna add a 90,and a 40 ,I think! From all the advice of you guys, I'm thinking that may be best, do away with the mixer also. And stir longer.. see what happens eh..

spacebomb

spacebomb

How diff is White fire og? I don't think that much about the white strain strait up. Might have nice in a hybrid.

619ster

619ster

I don't just jump from the work bag to be 74 ,bro eh. I go like you .Work bag, then a 160, I eat that shit:).then 74,the best, .then the 25,eat that shit aswell:)lol I'm gonna add a 90,and a 40 ,I think! From all the advice of you guys, I'm thinking that may be best, do away with the mixer also. And stir longer.. see what happens eh..
Yea that sounds good. You can still use the mixer if you want. What I do is give a vigorous stir with wooden spoon as was stated, and take that first batch and set it aside to dry. That's my primo batch. I then setup the bags in the bucket again, and run my drill with paint mixer in there to get the most I can get on second run. That one I let sit overnight as the ice melts. In the morning I give one last quick stir and gather the hash, which is the less quality batch I can use for edibles, or sharing/gifting. The primo is exclusively for my lungs :)
How diff is White fire og? I don't think that much about the white strain strait up. Might have nice in a hybrid.
Stairway to Heaven will be much more indica than the White Fire OG. Can't really say what the major difference would be other than that. Both are Kushy dankness, but have never tried any Aligee gear yet (have his Alien Fields on the way though!). I think the Stairway to Heaven will just have a little more Chem influence than than the White Fire. From what I've seen, The White is an exceptional strain for breeding. If I had the cut, I'd definitely try hitting all kinds of males to that gal.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Honestly ya, know it's pretty much tasteless man. Lol. I bet some of the HYBRIDS are Lovelly man. Nice method leaving a second run. Nice 2 ,gift it aswell man. I gave a mate a few pipes lastnight and she was hammered. Lol. I was waiting for the pipe and she just kept saying, wait man, I want some more:-) its still nice and strong like. At least.

urbanfog

urbanfog

Honestly ya, know it's pretty much tasteless man. Lol. I bet some of the HYBRIDS are Lovelly man. Nice method leaving a second run. Nice 2 ,gift it aswell man. I gave a mate a few pipes lastnight and she was hammered. Lol. I was waiting for the pipe and she just kept saying, wait man, I want some more:) its still nice and strong like. At least.
Look at you with only one capital word! lol you go boy!

Top Bottom