Bubblegun F2 & Nycd F3

• Thread starter Quagmire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

Starting to bulk up nicely and aroma is very nice and sweet...
IMG 0025
IMG 0023
IMG 0020
IMG 0028
IMG 0024
IMG 0034

north knect

north knect

Looking good man..I see some cal/mg issues..u deal with that? The one is looking pretty sativa eh? Leafs almost look like revegging leafs lol..won't be long till mine are on the go..just finished drying my last run of purple kush so everything is in jars now and finally clearing space now

Quagmire

Quagmire

Oh yeah, I'm in need of some calmag foods and just a wee bit broke till next month.. That particular plant is not in the Roots Organic soil, which I now swear by for Auto's.. that plant is in 50% peat and 50% cheap bag soil from hardware store.. yuck. So I picked up 2 more 1.5cu ft bags of the good stuff...
For sure you can see a heavy Sativa influence from the AK47.. I grew that for almost 3yrs so recognize it in the BubbleguN mix of AK47 x Sour60.. but it smells sweet like the Sour Bubble.. I just got gifted another Sour60 cross and waiting for the guy to tell me what S.F. stands for. lol. A guy in Canada threw me 9 different crosses, all Auto Flowering and awesome sounding like Kushryder x Critical Mass, Auto Mass x Godzilla Grape Auto... MMmmm.. be starting them very soon.. best of luck with yours man.. look to run her a solid 70 days.. and do you know how to F.I.M. cut a plant. Boy oh boy when I did it to an Auto, the yield will almost double and it slowed down the flowering time by at least a week... take a look at photo #1 at bottom right, it also caused some shoots to grow double buds like it was topped..

IMG 0044
IMG 0045

north knect

north knect

Oh yeah, I'm in need of some calmag foods and just a wee bit broke till next month.. That particular plant is not in the Roots Organic soil, which I now swear by for Auto's.. that plant is in 50% peat and 50% cheap bag soil from hardware store.. yuck. So I picked up 2 more 1.5cu ft bags of the good stuff...
For sure you can see a heavy Sativa influence from the AK47.. I grew that for almost 3yrs so recognize it in the BubbleguN mix of AK47 x Sour60.. but it smells sweet like the Sour Bubble.. I just got gifted another Sour60 cross and waiting for the guy to tell me what S.F. stands for. lol. A guy in Canada threw me 9 different crosses, all Auto Flowering and awesome sounding like Kushryder x Critical Mass, Auto Mass x Godzilla Grape Auto... MMmmm.. be starting them very soon.. best of luck with yours man.. look to run her a solid 70 days.. and do you know how to F.I.M. cut a plant. Boy oh boy when I did it to an Auto, the yield will almost double and it slowed down the flowering time by at least a week... take a look at photo #1 at bottom right, it also caused some shoots to grow double buds like it was topped..

View attachment 509392 View attachment 509393
I'm sure u can find some home remedies for cal/mg if u search it..and those crosses sound awsome man..are u plannin on breeding that Godzilla grape cross!!?? If so let me kno lol

Quagmire

Quagmire

For sure I plan on making some beans.. I have like 6 crosses with the Godzilla Grape in it and want to mix 2 of them to create my own to work.. You ever start your BubbleguN.. mine are doing great and one is about to finish up. Right now she is at milky trichome heads and all hairs have gone white to orange.. I figure another 5-7 days and she'll have some amber heads and nice tight buds.. you can grab the main cola and squeeze with almost no give.. the one I F.I.M. cut should follow 2wks behind her.. So all is looking great.. what to start next is the question..
Oh dude, I just picked up some awesome sounding stuff... check this out.
Big Sur Holly x Rogan ... Rogan is named after Joe Rogan, as in Fear Factor.. he's a huge activist and wanted a badass Sativa dom powerhouse named after him... and they did.. Triangle x Sug Nights Kush x Pure Kush.. Triangle is: The White by Krome.
I have this in 2 different crosses and plan on crossing both of them too.... hehe.. maybe this next grow.. who knows.. I now have like 20 to choose from.

Be posting up some 60 day photos really soon ok..

north knect

north knect

Ya that sounds like an awsome cross to work with for sure man..and I'm actually popping a few of each that u gifted tonight..we have had shot weather here so I've been holding off..my dinafem beans got sent out today according to the bank..ended up going with XXL white widow,XXL moby dick and critical+2.0 all autos..should be a fun summer..I'm headin out Saterday to dig my holes and drop the soil mix in ad let it cook for abit before transplant outside..once everything gets goin il post the bubblegun here and shoot ya a link to my grow diary I start..here's a pic of what I had growing(purple kush from cropkingseeds)
just had a 2 week cure and I'm pretty impressed..happy farming bro

Quagmire

Quagmire

Looks like your gonna have some fine meds there bro.. I've been swapping beans like crazy, trading away a bunch of photo period beans for Auto Flowering.. check out my new list:
Godzilla Grape x Deimos
Deimos x Critical Mass
Onyx F2
Assassin F2
Lowryder 2 x Maxi
Maxi F2
Assassin x Onyx
Malawi x Rogan
Big Sur Holly x Rogan
Blue Streak x SF
L.R. 2 x Blue Himilayan
Kushryder x Critical Mass

Getting ready to start my next indoor grow and thinking of doing a couple that share genetics and crossing them just to make some seed stock to keep playing with ..

Good luck with yours, very curious to see how the BubbleguN does outdoors with full sun as they get to almost 3ft indoor.. best of luck, your new order sounds nice bro..

north knect

north knect

Looks like your gonna have some fine meds there bro.. I've been swapping beans like crazy, trading away a bunch of photo period beans for Auto Flowering.. check out my new list:
Godzilla Grape x Deimos
Deimos x Critical Mass
Onyx F2
Assassin F2
Lowryder 2 x Maxi
Maxi F2
Assassin x Onyx
Malawi x Rogan
Big Sur Holly x Rogan
Blue Streak x SF
L.R. 2 x Blue Himilayan
Kushryder x Critical Mass

Getting ready to start my next indoor grow and thinking of doing a couple that share genetics and crossing them just to make some seed stock to keep playing with ..

Good luck with yours, very curious to see how the BubbleguN does outdoors with full sun as they get to almost 3ft indoor.. best of luck, your new order sounds nice bro..
Thx for the link to that site il check it out when I get a chance..heading out to do some shopping..one quick question tho..we're the bubbleguns sensitive to nutes?..if so wat ratio of the recommended usage did u find worked best..take care man. Happy farming :D

Quagmire

Quagmire

Good question and YES... feed them with a very light hand. I've been talking with a friend of mine who's done a bunch of AF and is one who gifted me a bunch of seeds.. well, paid me back as I gifted him a bunch of grow equipment.
Start off like qrtr strength and not sure you have to go past half.. don't feed them to soon either, maybe after they sex.. if they need some calmag I start with Epsom salt at teaspoon to gallon water.. but I've learned with AF they need very little if you have the right soil ok.. so choose your soil carefully and if it has plenty of food in it, you can even get away with just using a bloom booster at week 6 and just some calmag when needed... luck bro
check out how fat she's getting... my room is a bit hot as it maxes out at 82f with our temps getting to 95f now already... so gonna have to run the light at nights now.. peace
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0031
BubbleguN

Quagmire

Quagmire

Don't forget to F.I.M. cut them bro... if your not sure what that is, I'm getting ready to start some LR2 x Blue Himilayan, Purple Daze which is same as the 1st one but a solid purple pheno. of Blue Himilayan, and some Kushryder x Godzilla Grape and I'll be doing them soon and can show ya what I mean ok.. all Auto's man... so look for my new thread ok..cheers

north knect

north knect

Don't forget to F.I.M. cut them bro... if your not sure what that is, I'm getting ready to start some LR2 x Blue Himilayan, Purple Daze which is same as the 1st one but a solid purple pheno. of Blue Himilayan, and some Kushryder x Godzilla Grape and I'll be doing them soon and can show ya what I mean ok.. all Auto's man... so look for my new thread ok..cheers
Ya il fim mine..was busy over the weekend so just poped a few of each I was gifted..2/5 bubblegun I started cracked open in less then 20hours..gota love fresh beans lol..which node did u fim yours? They are looking pretty fat man hope I do them justice..happy farming man

Quagmire

Quagmire

Cannot wait to see how yours do.. yeah, mine popped quick to, nothing like very fresh huh? I can't recall what node it was, I waited until they sexed and got going pretty good then snipped them just on a wim.. sorry I usually take better notes.. this run I'll do just that ok.. get these AF strains dialed in.. cheers and best of luck

north knect

north knect

Cannot wait to see how yours do.. yeah, mine popped quick to, nothing like very fresh huh? I can't recall what node it was, I waited until they sexed and got going pretty good then snipped them just on a wim.. sorry I usually take better notes.. this run I'll do just that ok.. get these AF strains dialed in.. cheers and best of luck
So I popped 5 bguns,2wardogs,2mango and 2 banana OG x BB and every beans germinated except the 2mango..il keep an eye on them could just be late poppers idk..il start a tread soon and link ya to it..happy farming bro

north knect

north knect

Hey man..how's ur girls comming? So I told u I had popped 5 of those bubblegun F2's..well I've got a question..did u ever see any pigmentation defects in the parents!!?? So of the 5 I poped, along with mango,banana OG x BB, wardawg and purple kush at the same time same soil aswell we same lighting I have one bubblegun that's straight Pail yellow!? Lol..I poped A lot of beans in my time and have had the odd yellow leaf start yellow but check this out..might be genetics or perhaps just an issue I've never come across..idk it's all yellow yet looks healthy..it's a bit shorter then the rest but that's just happens..what's ur take on this..sorry about shitty phone pics lol..it's almost white!!??

Latest posts

Top Bottom