Bubblegun

• Thread starter Quagmire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

Just an update of the 3 Bugglegun at day #48.. one should be done right at the 60 day mark and it's the middle sized girl.. the taller phenol next and then the big arse bush in the rear last.. way to much leaf ratio on her so I'll keep most of the seeds from the other 2 for working with...

This is my favorite pheno... #2.. she 2nd tallest, fastest finisher and smells of Bubblegum like the Sour Bubble in Sour60

Next is the tallest pheno... #1 and she is the one with the most seeds.. lots of AK47 mix I her compared to the other 2.

Pheno #3 is a short fat bush of a plant with way to much leaf to bud ratio for my liking. and smells raspy/skunky/rotten fruity.. least amount of trichome production too, so far.
IMG 0034

IMG 0036
IMG 0040
IMG 0048

north knect

north knect

I've not tried LED lighting yet, but I am watching Seraphim19 close to see how his turn out. My last light was a 600w cool tube setup and figured I was done doing this forever, then wife got sick and shits to $$ to purchase around here monthly.. gave away all my stuff from a Vortex 449cfm inline fan with speed control to my cool tube setup and 600w digital ballast.. all in all about 750.00 worth of stuff to 4 diff brothers in need.. but, brings ya good karma helping others out and it has.. started with 8 seeds and have been gifted over 200 already from old friends who wanted to help me get restarted.. I went with a 400w hps because I got a kit including soil, organic line of food, timer, remote temp, 80cfm inline fan... 300.00 new.
summer I'll have to add a fresh air fan forcing a/c in...
Sry to her about your wife man..my best wishes heading your way..and that's wat friends are for..shows who your real friends are in situations like that..I believe in karma more than knowing the sun will rise the next day..and I'm glad we have @Seraphim19 here with the loads of experience he brings to the farm..this wi bet first time with LEDs so I'm watching his show aswell..best of luck and good vibes ur way :D

Reactions: Goz
Quagmire

Quagmire

Bubblegum #1 really starting to smell like, anybody remember Bubble Yum..omg am I happy.. I must of tried half the strains Motarebel has put out over the past years, among many many other strains and I still say the Bubblegum has the best flavor ever and this Sour Bubble in my Sour60 mixed into this strain is unreal.. potency is amazing already on small test nugs. matter of fact I just started Bogglegum F3's.. they finish in 45 days or less.. can't wait ..

Quagmire

Quagmire

Ok... this is weird. You start out with 3 lovely ladies, not a whole lot of variation other then height, for the most part they are very uniform. #3 was never one I thought would be my favorite, thus #3 of 3 plants.. yet as they finish up this is the one that impresses in both size and aroma.. really smelling like sweet berries or yes, Bubblegum.. she is now swelling to humongous proportions and is much fatter then a water bottle... check her out.

IMG 0041
IMG 0033
IMG 0044
IMG 0037
IMG 0043
Quagmire

Quagmire

IMG 0057
Wowza... this stuff is pretty darn potent. A very narcotic affect with a creep up on ya high. Still drying a bit waiting for that doobie to get a good taste of her.. but so far hitting this 1st plant chopped at day #55 because the wife was out of smoke..lol. others came down at #58 & day #60.. 65-70 would be perfect for this strain and I've already started 3 of the F2's .. the other 2 plants have a nice Bubblegum taste and the last one to come down stunk to high heaven like rotten fruit was chewing bubblegum..lol more smoke reports to come as it gets cured in jars.. peace.

Batteries are dead in camera so here is a small popcorn nug photo I got quickly..lol

north knect

north knect

View attachment 489581 Wowza... this stuff is pretty darn potent. A very narcotic affect with a creep up on ya high. Still drying a bit waiting for that doobie to get a good taste of her.. but so far hitting this 1st plant chopped at day #55 because the wife was out of smoke..lol. others came down at #58 & day #60.. 65-70 would be perfect for this strain and I've already started 3 of the F2's .. the other 2 plants have a nice Bubblegum taste and the last one to come down stunk to high heaven like rotten fruit was chewing bubblegum..lol more smoke reports to come as it gets cured in jars.. peace.

Batteries are dead in camera so here is a small popcorn nug photo I got quickly..lol
Looks tAsty man.. They did swell a fair bit eh.. Props bro.. How many beans u end up makin?

Quagmire

Quagmire

Looks tAsty man.. They did swell a fair bit eh.. Props bro.. How many beans u end up makin?

Thanks man.. I kept the 3 pheno's separate after talking with Seraphim about it.. probably about 75-100 seeds total, still picking a few out of buds here and there. Would love to have someone try a few, especially if they can grow them out asap and give me some input.. and these photos do not show the end product to well... I"ll put up some dry bud shots later on.. very tasty though.
I did go ahead and germinate 3 more and they are all growing already at 4 days old now running them along side 5 of BOG'S Bogglegum f3's .. which I started earlier then the Auto's by about 2wks.. hopefully when the Auto's show sex everybody will be ready to start flowering ya know... Bogglegum is supposed to finish in record time of 45 days, so should be interesting in 2mos.... lol

north knect

north knect

Good stuff man il def be keepin an eye on this grow too..Il prolly do some BOG gear in my cabinet during the summer when I have all my autos outside..I gotta start stockin up soon tho spring is on its way finnally

Quagmire

Quagmire

yeah, it's a pretty nice plant, need to push her a bit further and allow the trich's to go more amber.. this high is pretty nice, kinda creeper, but could last a bit longer IMO.. but, when you can smell it in your driveway, it's time to cut them down and invest in a carbon filter to avoid this issue of early harvest related to paranoia.. dang neighbors sit on their porch all evening and don't need them getting whiff's all evening ya know.. lol. One thing I've read about this Bogglegum I started, non auto, is it's very potent and low aroma until chopped down.. we'll see. If so I may just have to seed again.. Here they are at almost 2wks old...

IMG 0037
IMG 0039
Quagmire

Quagmire

What was your final yield @Quagmire ??

hey Goz.. After everything was dried up, cured in jars for a week I checked this & wound up with a solid 1/4lb+. Considering a few test nugs were taken and I should of ran them another 10 days but darn odor scared me into taking them at day #60 max. The 2 smaller phenol #1 + #2 took in about 1 1/4oz each with #3 bringing in just over 1.8oz...
Sure is some sticky smelly stuff.. the high is very narcotic on 2 of them just like the Sour Bubble describes, the one taken a wee bit earlier for the wife is more speedy uplifting like she likes hers.. all in all. Very happy and loving Auto's.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Started 6 - Lemon Diesel, 2 - NYCD recently.. all Auto Flowering. Nothing has shown yet, the LD started to crack open then turned black and I know how to germinate seeds and have not changed my method in years usually achieving 99% success rate.. they were gifts so can't complain to much. I tested 2 of my offspring from the Bubblgun and all popped open of 3.. 2 are growing right now just fine..
So, this run is a little different..
Bogglegum F3, Banana OG X Blueberry, Rocky Mountain High by Mota.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Sucks.. I spent almost a month on the 4 seeds that cracked open on the Bogglegum f3's as I started them before my Bubblegun finished. Flipped them only to wind up with 4 males. 2 of which were the nicest I've ever seen but wasn't setup to collect pollen or breed anything.
So, since I'm waiting for all these others to pop up I figured why not start more Auto's.. this time. 4 - Bubblegun F2 seeds I made on my last run
4 - NYCD F3 seeds that I'm giving another try after a buddy I sent the same stock to had better luck.. hopefully I just had a few bad seeds in the bunch..

Now I can veg the reg's until the Auto's show sex giving them a good 3wks to veg as I can leave the light cycle on 18/6 or longer 20/4.. put them in a dark room with fan while leaving Autos under light and sex the Reg's.. just sucks I wasted 3wks of growing time to achieve nothing.. I've gotta go full on Auto, just can't afford seeds so I trade...lol and I've got a BUNCH of reg beans to do so...

Quagmire

Quagmire

Update: The girls are now in permanent homes and stretching their legs a bit now and loving life.. all in 3gal pots I wound up with: 3 - Bubblegun, 1 - AK47 phenotype and 2 of the pheno I love, The Sour60 side.. And these 2 look like twins. I'm impressed with the small variance of this first time backcross F1. plus every seed I tried to germinate did so successfully as I tested them before sharing any with others..
I also included a photo period strain in this grow: Banana OG x Blueberry.. and the one lady who showed is just lovely.. now that she has sexed, she'll go back vegetative growing while these Auto's finish out under 18/6 lighting allowing the Banana OG Indica to revert back to vegetative state and fill out a bunch more for bigger yield and flower her out when the Auto's are done..

IMG 0011
IMG 0012
IMG 0014
IMG 0015
IMG 0013
IMG 0016

str8smokn

str8smokn

Good luck with your offspring my friend, I was watching for their creation so I'm in for their life...im interested in the sour side also..I will be watching.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Keep in mind these plants are only 17 days old today..
And to continue on with my hobby breeding projects, when this NYCD male showed and looked so marvelous I just had to do some pollen on these Bubblegun f1's in attempt to get more branching and tighter nodes & hopefully many more budsites as a result.. I also went ahead and hit the Banana OG x Blueberry and can only hope a high percentage of the beans are Auto Flowering. Only time will tell.. NYCD f3 x Bubblegun f1 = what name? Blow Pop .. hmm.

Top Bottom