Bud Candy vs. Bud Factor X

• Thread starter Gandalf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gandalf

Hello folks,

Anyone with experience with any of the two (or even both)?
I'm considering of buying either one, and cant decide on what to go.

In 2 weeks my Romulans will enter flowering and I thought of adding such supplement. Any words of wisdom will be appreciated.

BTW - is FoxFarm's "Tiger Bloom" in the same category as these?

G.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

bud candy and bud factor x are two very different things
are you replacing something in your regiment?
bud candy is absolutly awsome the only other thing that comes close is sweet raw
never used bud factor x but anything advanced nutrients is totally awsome and totally overpriced

G

Gandalf

Oh? I thought they are both bloom enhancers?
What are the differences between them?

R

robz

They are meant to be used together, or by themselves. I use both & am happy with results. Bud candy is a sweetner- flavor enhancer. Bud factor X is a bloom stimulator as stated above. Both must be used with regular feeding regemine. IE. Sense bloom A & B

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

thats what im saying. not that i dont like the taste but it did get old after a while. some tard on my other forumn called them flavor drops and said i had to use them cuz i cant get good tasting stuff lol. sweet raw is another great flavor that i switch between. little cheaper too

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i use both of them. they are both for weeks 1-6 of bloom. the bud factor X is expensive but iv noticed it makes my plants ultra frosty. the bud candy isnt as pricey, its like a third the cost of bud factor X. both great products but you def need to mess with them a while to figure out how much to feed with them. dont go by the directions, start with a little less than half of what they say and go from there. ~SMF~

S

strictlyOG

Bud candy and bud factor x are both different I use both and it's simply amazing just ran out of bud candy so I picked up a 5 gallon of sweet raw. You really can never go wrong with Advanced nutrients. Just make sure you get a discount they are able to cut you off atleast 50% off retail price.

G

Gandalf

REALLY good answers folks - thank you!
I have learned from them, and will probably go on Bud Candy smaller bottle of 4oz to try on 1 f the Romulans.

Assuming I will buy it, and even though it's labeled "sweetener" - is it advisable to use it with FoxFarm's Big Bloom and Tiger-Bloom?

You really can never go wrong with Advanced nutrients. Just make sure you get a discount they are able to cut you off atleast 50% off retail price.

!
:)
How/Where do I get this awesome discount??

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

REALLY good answers folks - thank you!
I have learned from them, and will probably go on Bud Candy smaller bottle of 4oz to try on 1 f the Romulans.

Assuming I will buy it, and even though it's labeled "sweetener" - is it advisable to use it with FoxFarm's Big Bloom and Tiger-Bloom?

!
:)
How/Where do I get this awesome discount??

yep should be totally safe to mix those
i dont have any experience with either of those products but im sure ull be fine
if memory serves me correct the an stuff says to mix at 8ml/g
assuming you in hyrdo and your ppms are low you should be safe to double that amount
i do almost every week on weeks 4-8
bomb taste

E

Element4NorCal

I cant believe anyone with any growing expertise would say that advanced nutrients are awesome. They are simply over priced and some are basically the same formula with a little less N-P-K or carbohydrates with a nifty new name and another great story on the back about how they stumbled onto this amazing new formula. Blah Blah Blah

Dutch Masters Gold is the most advanced plant nutrient on the market. However most people are just a little scared to try it since its so powerful.

Sugars can be added in many forms and do not need to cost $20 per quart. organic molasses or dark brown sugar can be used to increase carbohydrate levels and sugar content.

Dont believe everything you hear or nutrients say about themselves.

I would use bloombastic from Atami it seems expensive at first glance but you use very little like 1-4ml per gallon for 4-6 weeks.
Bloombastic is jam packed with all types of micronutrients, macronutrients, and other minerals that help during flower.

Good luck with your garden

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

dutchmaster gold a/br is almost the same formula as conesuir a/b
told this by a dutchmaster sales rep
almost eveything in the advanced line should be swapped out for something cheaper
the only things i use from advanced are the bud candy and the big bud
1/6 of my regiment is advanced but its almost all the same as using advanced
you can totaly beleive what the nutrient companies say. My eyes go right to the ingreadients on the side eveytime
sorry for the horrible spelling i think i need to get a lil high lol
i think you need to price out the bloombastic a lil bit more.
my last two cycles cost 10 cents per gram more just becuase of bloombastic
needless to say im running big bud again
have not done bloombastic in soil but i assume results would be similar

Venom818

Venom818

I cant believe anyone with any growing expertise would say that advanced nutrients are awesome. They are simply over priced and some are basically the same formula with a little less N-P-K or carbohydrates with a nifty new name and another great story on the back about how they stumbled onto this amazing new formula. Blah Blah Blah

Dutch Masters Gold is the most advanced plant nutrient on the market. However most people are just a little scared to try it since its so powerful.

Sugars can be added in many forms and do not need to cost $20 per quart. organic molasses or dark brown sugar can be used to increase carbohydrate levels and sugar content.

I would use bloombastic from Atami it seems expensive at first glance but you use very little like 1-4ml per gallon for 4-6 weeks.
Bloombastic is jam packed with all types of micronutrients, macronutrients, and other minerals that help during flower.

how are they over priced i payed less for the advanced 3 part than i did for the gh 3 part,if DM is so good why is no one using it LOL, o and i just did a side by side with bloombastic and hammerhead guess what taste and frost seems the same but the hammer head out weighed the bloombastic so i wont be using it again.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

how are they over priced i payed less for the advanced 3 part than i did for the gh 3 part,if DM is so good why is no one using it LOL, o and i just did a side by side with bloombastic and hammerhead guess what taste and frost seems the same but the hammer head out weighed the bloombastic so i wont be using it again.

pretty much right on with everything except the ducthmaster
my hydro store in riverside is selling 20gal per day of the stuff

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

dont expect that 50% off thing either
there is a sign on the rack on my hydro store that say say 15% off
i get another 10% on that and im in the place daily tokin with the boss lol

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Blackstrap Molassas is all you need... Switched from AN bloom boosters to Botanicare Hydroplex and Bloombastic for finish. I am finally free of all things Advanced. Dont let the door hit ya in the fat ass..:no

S

Sensibowl

Okay, first of all, you could also buy any car, but you pay more money to get a better car.

Right?

I really wish people would stop the argument about how AN isn't the right nute because it costs more than they want it to.

Last time I checked, it's your choice whether you want to spend the money or not. So, to argue that it's too expensive and that's why OTHERS shouldn't buy it, that seems like a weak argument to me.

Actually, it doesn't seem like any argument.

To me, it seems like someone is paying you to talk up other nutes. Sad. Newbies come to these boards to learn something and, because they don't know any better, they listen to everything they hear.

Instead of getting on the boards and talking about what you don't like about AN, why not talk about what makes the nutes you like so great? I don't care what you use, but I'd rather know why you use it instead of why I shouldn't use something else.

Isn't weed supposed to make you mellow and peace-loving? LOL.

Top Bottom