Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Everything still abuzz here...
IMG 20210607 0858200732

IMG 20210607 134546 145

This little Bumble is keeping watch over the Afkan HP seeds.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Everything still abuzz here...
View attachment 1133185

View attachment 1133186

This little Bumble is keeping watch over the Afkan HP seeds.
Cannabis h9ney would be reallly cool to experiment with....put a bee hive in a sealed room conmected to the grow room to the effect the bees can move freely between the hive and grow...

Now begs the question is this possible? Would it be the male flowers tney would prefer i.e the pollen in them. Or the female flower.. i wonder how much cannabinoids would be in the honey.....i guess i dont know enough about canna yet to know if a guy could make this thc honey....lol

Thoughts everyone?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Cannabis h9ney would be reallly cool to experiment with....put a bee hive in a sealed room conmected to the grow room to the effect the bees can move freely between the hive and grow...

Now begs the question is this possible? Would it be the male flowers tney would prefer i.e the pollen in them. Or the female flower.. i wonder how much cannabinoids would be in the honey.....i guess i dont know enough about canna yet to know if a guy could make this thc honey....lol

Thoughts everyone?
🥴🤠

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea Frankster , she's one of my clone mamas .....come to think of it that's all they been doing for a while
I'm thinking this one might make a good mother. It's stinky as fuck right now in veg, and it's really bushy even though it's been on the side. I think this plant is the acapulco gold plant, from the 1999 seed I planted, and it's really interesting, but I'm not entirely sure it's a girl.

I could get lots of clones out of it, I think. It's got over 20 runners on it. lol

IMG 20210608 1730208571
IMG 20210608 1729249651
IMG 20210608 173036245
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Here's one of the other ones I want to keep as a mother, the wild thai, don't know if it's female or not either. I'm getting overgrown here, and waiting on everything to ripen properly, and make it over the finish line, I've also got some seeds cooking, and I don't want to disrupt any of that stuff. But again, I'm getting over-run with veggies.

I notice yours are generally growing upwards, where mine are bushing outward, and I'm hoping I can learn something here.

Can I just cut them back? and stick them into the corners, allowing them time to recoup? Is that a viable course of action on my part?
Or even make a few clones, and put them somewhere where they don't need too much light? That way I can grow it out, and see what I'm working with.

I think keeping some of this rare, (wild) and older genetics around has some potential for breeding, IMO.

IMG 20210608 174119272
IMG 20210608 174110006
IMG 20210608 174129139
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

Thoughts everyone?
Those flowers sure looked female to me. I bet those flowers are very clean tasting, and having some of the sugars removed is going to result in a more oily end product.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That's the same dilution I burned my plants with... I now use between 1/2 and 1 ounce of PureCrop1 to one gallon of water.
I've not seen nare spidermite or mold since I've started using this stuff, and the buds I've smoked so far, seem very good, although they were a little early, but very smooth and clean, so far.

I think what happens is you need to keep the mixture shaken though out the process, it' disperses, but if it's left sitting awhile, it will congregate in layers, creating micelles, leaving more of the purecrop in the bottom (floats to top) of the spay bottle, and the last will be more foamy and concentrated, than the rest....

Personally, I've switched to using a bit of coco glucoside surfactant and pure glycerin, then add in any traces of anything else I'm wanting in the mixture, like nutrients, during early flower. Dipotassium phosphate, or potassium bicarbonate, or some acid treatments, of salicylic acid, or ascorbic acid, during early flowering. Which are effective against the mites, but I always pH adjust back to 7.5-8 with the Potassium Bicarb. To keep any fungi in check.

Thought about try adding some sulfur, but it would need a something to balance it correctly.
I've been blasting my roots with lot's of concentrated humics/fluvics lately, toward the end, hoping that might produce some interesting results during late flowering.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Well I went and did something extreme, I cut back what I believe is the acapulco gold, and then put her in the bottom with only a few small leaves, then covered her with other plants, hoping she'll recoup in about a month or two...

Lot's of wasted shoots, but I am over run, so what other course of action.... The scene of the massacre... Within confined spaces, veggies need always come in 2nd.

IMG 20210609 144524143
IMG 20210609 144456613
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

@Frankster you know auto breeding so I'm hoping you can answer this. Photo x auto gen 1 how likely are the seeds to be auto. I'm hoping not very as I'm personally not the biggest fan I need control 🤣🤣

Top Bottom