Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20210528 1439294593

🤠

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey bud , getting ready to flower my EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL beauties , they've been waiting a while to shine , I've been inspired by you to fire em up , these are the plants I've been personally holding for over 20 years 😜
Part of the family now

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Looks to me like you have some to spare... I'll PM you my address. 😁

ECSD?... So, that one, from my "research", is supposed to be the '91 Chem x DNL?... Does the "Real Sour" that I grew look different to you?
Twenty years is a long time to hold a cut!... Must have a good story about how and when you got it... Care to share?... Can you remember that long ago? 😜

They sure look happy... That color!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea I can share the story but I'm not going to do it here tonight , sure was a long time ago , back then there weren't any other " diesels " or " chems" so if you got it , and it was passed around a lot back then ....you knew what it was , today there are so many re worked versions that verification is difficult if not completely impossible

dire wolf

dire wolf

Looks to me like you have some to spare... I'll PM you my address. 😁

ECSD?... So, that one, from my "research", is supposed to be the '91 Chem x DNL?... Does the "Real Sour" that I grew look different to you?
Twenty years is a long time to hold a cut!... Must have a good story about how and when you got it... Care to share?... Can you remember that long ago? 😜

They sure look happy... That color!
Yea , that loss of " vigor" theory is complete bullshit ...sure she's finicky , but she always was

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Hey bud , yes that's the correct lineage for the East Coast Sour Diesel , the real Sour. You have looks more like original diesel that I had but let go years ago .....Chemdog x( mass superskunk X sensi nl) if I remember correctly

Yea I can share the story but I'm not going to do it here tonight , sure was a long time ago , back then there weren't any other " diesels " or " chems" so if you got it , and it was passed around a lot back then ....you knew what it was , today there are so many re worked versions that verification is difficult if not completely impossible

Yea , that loss of " vigor" theory is complete bullshit ...sure she's finicky , but she always was

Well this cut, I have, is definitely finicky... As was the one I used to have... The one that I received as "LA Kush".
I took a jar of this to the guy that gave me that "LA Kush"... As soon as he opened it, he said it was the same... And asked how and where I found it.

Anyhow, be cool to get all of the Sours and do a side by side. 🤔🧐🏆

dire wolf

dire wolf

Well this cut, I have, is definitely finicky... As was the one I used to have... The one that I received as "LA Kush".
I took a jar of this to the guy that gave me that "LA Kush"... As soon as he opened it, he said it was the same... And asked how and where I found it.

Anyhow, be cool to get all of the Sours and do a side by side. 🤔🧐🏆
Hey bud , that's the proof in the pudding ....once a real sour diesel jar is cracked , there's no putting the genie back in the bottle , it just reeks of indescribable goodness ⛽

Top Bottom