Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Same one you thought was a jackass a few months ago. 🤣
Definitely been coming into his own this spring... He's been a late bloomer.
Well he's certainly a bit of a shorty, but compact. I want a horse to park out here, so I can ride him into town. Fuck cars or buses, I'll put him on the Gilman Trail and go anywhere in the city. Then take him to the park to keep the grass short.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
He's actually tall for a quarter horse... Just about 16 hands... And he's still growing.😳
Well what do I know. I'm just looking at the fence size, and thinking so big.... After I think about it, jumping up on the side of that fence looks a lot harder these days. So maybe it's higher than I think. Plus he's standing a bit away form it too, so probably makes him look shorter.

Most of the horses I've seen lately here in the city (Police) are fairly big ones. ie. Draft horses, Clydesdales...

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
When I think of Quarter Horses, I'm thinking the back is around shoulder height, (little over 5 foot) is more like his actual size?

1280px Quarter HorseREFON cleaned
Moshmen

Moshmen

Different kinda horses this weekend.
View attachment 1139277
Are you real motorcycle race fan? I only ask cuz I used to race mx for the same team/mechanic as Tony Lang, top fuel drag racer in the 1990’s then on the Harley side I lived in the same town as Mike romine racing - the flying tomato- but I was a motocross guy riding with guys like Mike larrocco and Jeff Stanton from the Michigan mafia days! Lol sorry for the rant Bud , that rig brought back a lot of memories! You guys road racing this weekend ?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Are you real motorcycle race fan? I only ask cuz I used to race mx for the same team/mechanic as Tony Lang, top fuel drag racer in the 1990’s then on the Harley side I lived in the same town as Mike romine racing - the flying tomato- but I was a motocross guy riding with guys like Mike larrocco and Jeff Stanton from the Michigan mafia days! Lol sorry for the rant Bud , that rig brought back a lot of memories! You guys road racing this weekend ?
Awesome!... Define real fan? 😂
Yes... Road racing... MotoAmerica... I'm pit bitching for a local guy.
Yesterday was a tire testing day... Today qualifying (we did)... So, tomorrow and Sunday we race.🤘

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Holy shit, another camera? That's such a pretty photo. Look at those color contrast and textures. It may just be the shadowing.
Must be a whole lot cooler on the coast you lucky bastard. I bet it's 20 degrees cooler out there.

Edit:
Ocean Shores
°F°C
Precipitation: 2%
Humidity: 63%
Wind: 11 mph

Kenmore:
°F°C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 33%
Wind: 10 mph
Kenmore, WA

-23 degrees to be precise...

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
All the Mexicans are working like gangbusters out in this heat today, they look like there almost enjoying it out there. Mowing lawns, blowing leaves, I can hear them on the roof, sounds like there putting a new roof on or something, even. Crazy.....

Supposed to get upwards of 109 degrees.
No más siestas de día aquí

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Holy shit, another camera? That's such a pretty photo. Look at those color contrast and textures. It may just be the shadowing.
Must be a whole lot cooler on the coast you lucky bastard. I bet it's 20 degrees cooler out there.

Edit:
Ocean Shores
°F°C
Precipitation: 2%
Humidity: 63%
Wind: 11 mph

Kenmore:
°F°C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 33%
Wind: 10 mph
Kenmore, WA

-23 degrees to be precise...

Same 'ol same 'ol ... Just an instagram filter.

Top Bottom