Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Wondering how many bugs I've smoked over the years. Man, some of those are really showing off their rudy traits.

EMA x Frankenstein... and now x Pedro, I can't wait.
I got a feeling he's going to take a bit more of that rudy away, in a really meaningful way.
Gonna be honest I- do t ever want to go back to growin outside ! And I’m start washing or smashing anything outside . Lol

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I appreciate the guys that offered to run some testers... A few will be going out tomorrow.

IMG 20210706 2133294372

The Motorbreath 15 x Pedro (seeds) were harvested last night. 🥴🤠

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
hmmm, I usually do a bit of stratification usually. Especially with these. So probably some time in front of the dehumid unit, then a day or two in cold would be in order. Should be able to get them into soil in a few weeks, I'm thinking.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not allowed.
See something you like... Just gotta ask... Very few things I'm not willing to share... And even those few aren't "not evers", they're "not yets". 😉
Thanx - I’ll take ya up on that some day! Lol got a few tents full now - workin on some stuff you might interested in as well , I see a trade in the future my friend .
If Elsa doesn’t wash us away ! Lol got about 8” of rain so far .

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Anymore? 😆
Mrs. Goodman loves Ace Ventura... One of the few movies she'll bust out quotes from... I'm more "In Living Color".

Thank you.

Hahaha ace ventura that was my favorite as a kid in the 90’s but I must have watched it a 100 times. And eventually I just could t watch it even one more time. Not sure what happen.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I wanted to ask if you could define “few” and what feedback you need/want. (I’m piddly beans here, but…)
If you want to "test" the Guava x HP7, I still have a "few".
Don't really expect "testers" to give me much feedback... Germ rate, m/f ratio, different phenos found... Pics are always good too.😉
Main thing I care about is that they get run in a reasonable amount of time... There will be plenty available down the road for anyone interested, but without the space to grow them currently.

Moshmen

Moshmen

We call that a Wednesday here. 😆
Seriously though... Hope you're doing alright.
Yeah never really a threat I’m literally about 3 miles from the coast and we just seen the rain ,
Lookin tasty on the farm there nice work bud - and I ain’t talkin bout the chickens - well they look healthy too lol

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
If you want to "test" the Guava x HP7, I still have a "few".
Don't really expect "testers" to give me much feedback... Germ rate, m/f ratio, different phenos found... Pics are always good too.😉
Main thing I care about is that they get run in a reasonable amount of time... There will be plenty available down the road for anyone interested, but without the space to grow them currently.
Will be really interesting to see how all this pans out bud. Different environments, different grow parameters.... it's going to be an experience like no other, I reckon, for everyone involved.

Finally, a validated known source of multiple, multiple first rate cultivars. all in one local. By a well established grower, with longstanding roots in the west coast cannabis community. I've been waiting for this opportunity for more than a decade.

lil'o me, a founding member of the BudGoodman fan club, lol. 😍

Last edited:
Top Bottom