Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
This cut has been a mother fucker for me to get rooted... This time, first to root... Six days.
Thriving... Fuck yes!

IMG 20210708 1034019842
IMG 20210708 1050085212

🤘🤠

StankStirr

StankStirr

Will be really interesting to see how all this pans out bud. Different environments, different grow parameters.... it's going to be an experience like no other, I reckon, for everyone involved.

Finally, a validated known source of multiple, multiple first rate cultivars. all in one local. By a well established grower, with longstanding roots in the west coast cannabis community. I've been waiting for this opportunity for more than a decade.

lil'o me, a founding member of the BudGoodman fan club, lol. 😍
Hell yes! I'm looking forward to popping these beans and meeting Pedro's progeny!
Pappa Pedro!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
If I'm not mistaken that was HP7 that you gave me that one day, was it not? That bud we smoked?

Went over to the old mans house and checked in on his grow. He's got a few of the GG#4 and the Autos outside his place in Lake City. Sitting right in the middle of the hood, lol. Old guy's like a kid in a candy shop, is it done yet? He really want's to dig into that Auto.

I really do enjoy stopping over there every week and see him. Usually smoke a joint, he always ask me if I want a beer (I don't drink), and hang out a bit.

IMG 20210708 121048202
Last edited:
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Yah I'm pretty stoked. I could be wrong but I believe I sampled some of the Guava a few months back....?? Mr. Goodman might remember, but whatever it was, was AMAZING whatever it was.... lol! Either way, you're right, nothing but top shelf cuts coming outta those stables. 🐐🦙🦄🤯
Lucky 🐕 got to partake with the man, the myth, the legend 🙌

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
If I'm not mistaken that was HP7 that you gave me that one day, was it not? That bud we smoked?

Went over to the old mans house and checked in on his grow. He's got a few of the GG#4 and the Autos outside his place in Lake City. Sitting right in the middle of the hood, lol.
No, the HP7 was in the cuttings though.
The bud was the Blueberry from bagseed I was growing... I culled that cut when I got the "old" Blueberry cut from Archive... The bagseed Blueberry was good smoke, but did not really have the Blueberry terps... More sour grapes.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
No, the HP7 was in the cuttings though.
The bud was the Blueberry from bagseed I was growing... I culled that cut when I got the "old" Blueberry cut from Archive... The bagseed Blueberry was good smoke, but did not really have the Blueberry terps... More sour grapes.
Yea, that's right, it was blueberry, now I remember, that was a great cut, actually. I know you got the DJ Short coming around the corner here soon also, is it hit flowering yet? Hopefully you don't get rid of that other cut bud, I would keep her around, might be useful for backcrossing or something too.

It was a fine cut of blueberry, IMO. I really savored that bud.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Cking in mr.Goodman , I see frankster mentioned u got some Short beans run in? What flavor ? Lol I was just able to snag some blue berry and a breeders mix pack have in a hard time deciding what to run next

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea, that's right, it was blueberry, now I remember, that was a great cut, actually. I know you got the DJ Short coming around the corner here soon also, is it hit flowering yet? Hopefully you don't get rid of that other cut bud, I would keep her around, might be useful for backcrossing or something too.

It was a fine cut of blueberry, IMO. I really savored that bud.
Yea... I have the Blueberry cut I got from Archive in flower right now... It's about three weeks in.
I got rid of the other... It was good... But not great.
Haha! Yes we've met. We have yet to sit down and smoke together but I'm sure our paths will meet again soon enough.
You're always flaking on me, Dude. 🤣
Cking in mr.Goodman , I see frankster mentioned u got some Short beans run in? What flavor ? Lol I was just able to snag some blue berry and a breeders mix pack have in a hard time deciding what to run next
No... Not beans... I have the old cut of Blueberry... Picked it up from Archive Portland... Supposed to be the one used in creating Blue Dream.
I'm gonna be taking cuttings too very soon. Fingers crossed.
Watcha going to have rooting?

Top Bottom