Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20210718 1234497712
IMG 20210718 1239325382

💚

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Thats usually my luck recieving in summer time or middle of winter. Hopefully some pull through for you.
Yes... It's a roll of the dice, but for the most part I've gotten lucky... Not a big deal. They'll send replacements for those that don't come around... Just as I would.
Root riot plugs? Thats all i use.
The MegaBeast is in a Root Riot... The others are in iHort... Supply chain all fucked up right... I use what I can get.
Gettin fancy
Lol... Yea, ordered me up one of them fancy makers of labels off of the Amazon.😎

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
How did the cattle rustling go?
Yesterday was okay... My horse only tried to kill me once.🤣
Tonight's practice was A LOT better... We keep in synch like this through next weekend, we'll be in the money.
Thanks for asking. 🤠

Whats the trick with them? I haven't had luck with them. But have no problem with rockwool. Whats the difference? I mean. I know the difference in material. But whats the trick
Moisture content important to maintain... The level is perfect from a fresh bag... Get them too wet, and they're a SOB to get back to optimal.
Also, make sure they're pushed into the tray inserts snug... Keeps them in full contact with the stem.
Really my only "tricks".

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
First photo is the 6 controls, looks like there just starting to pop.
The second is 3 Predro`s.

As for some clones, I'm up for a few, I would like to get around 3 mothers going at some point, Highly interested in getting pre98, Blueberry, or Skunk#1, if possible. Maybe even the GMO, or any African (Durban) cut. This is so freaking exciting: Budsgoodman's the freaking cookie jar(s) of cannabis.

But yes, if you send them my direction, I would actually be on top of this time around. I certainly need to line up the next round. Maybe 6-7 females.

IMG 20210718 222023124
Last edited:
Top Bottom