Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Yes... It's a roll of the dice, but for the most part I've gotten lucky... Not a big deal. They'll send replacements for those that don't come around... Just as I would.

The MegaBeast is in a Root Riot... The others are in iHort... Supply chain all fucked up right... I use what I can get.

Lol... Yea, ordered me up one of them fancy makers of labels off of the Amazon.😎
I love my stupid little label maker.

653A36D0 2F3A 46E8 80E5 EA7019951B4F

Amekins don't get in my way 🐿
See I won’t make him or the Mrs. choose.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I have wanted to grow skunk #1 since i first started smoking. Not sure how close to the OP i have to be. But i would love to grow some skunk #1. Especially if they were your seeds @BudGoodman and not some lame ass seed bank

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Ummm yeah! How much? How do you get them to Missouri?
Smokey social

First photo is the 6 controls, looks like there just starting to pop.
The second is 3 Predro`s.

As for some clones, I'm up for a few, I would like to get around 3 mothers going at some point, Highly interested in getting pre98, Blueberry, or Skunk#1, if possible. Maybe even the GMO, or any African (Durban) cut. This is so freaking exciting: Budsgoodman's the freaking cookie jar(s) of cannabis.

But yes, if you send them my direction, I would actually be on top of this time around. I certainly need to line up the next round. Maybe 6-7 females.
I don't have Skunk or Durb... Clones anyway. 😉
Didn't realize all the fuss about Forum Cut, but now I understand. (read up). Those are all very impressive cuts to say the least.
Really?... That cut is truly Legend... Like it or not.
did anyone see the 3 little amigos yet?
🤘
I mean percentage... finishing my second 16hr shift right now, and I'm a little fried from it. Lol
Anything uh, "enter resting"?🤣
I have wanted to grow skunk #1 since i first started smoking. Not sure how close to the OP i have to be. But i would love to grow some skunk #1. Especially if they were your seeds @BudGoodman and not some lame ass seed bank
Well thank you... I grew out some Skunk #1 not long ago... But didn't keep any cuts. Still have some in the vault, but no idea if/when I will do anything with them.

Top Bottom