Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I roll with tips... My weed is plenty sticky... But they help protect my beard. 😉
I layered the 🐐 with Motorbreath 15, T-1000, Sundae Driver, GMO, DuctTape, MegaBeast, kief, scissor hash, and who the fuck cares... I'm lit.🥴
Happy Saturday, Everyone. 💚🌱🤠
View attachment 1172506View attachment 1172507View attachment 1172508View attachment 1172509View attachment 1172510
Holy shit. That's a perfect joint. Did you do that with a machine? Do they make such thing? I can roll them one over, (sticky to edge) but they don't look like that.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yea, I'

Yea, you certainly can get a better taste for the weed IMO, smoking straight from the tips. But weed varies very widely, like you say. I've smoked joints for decades, and it's always been my preferred method. I'll do the occasional blunt sometimes if I'm around some friends, perhaps. No spliffs though, bleh!

I think certain strains roll better than others. Hard Dense Kushes need big large bore, or something more larfy to mix into it. Some types of spongier weeds GG#4, Blueberry, or even some Skunk, make the very best joints IMO. The compressibility is a huge factor, and there's certainly a sweet spot in all of that. Those long trichome haired strains really are ideal, I believe. Lithic, stoney weed, while impressive on it's own accord, really needs to be rolled really wide, IMO, to be enjoyed well.

I consider myself a very good joint roller. When I'm with friends, they all want me to roll it, generally. I used too could do it with one hand, but no more. Now I can hardly feel my fingertips, or control my hands these days. But I can still roll decent, and rolling large is what I do well. A good sized joint of super dense weed should be 1.5-2.5g minimum. More = Better IMO.

People talk about they smoke 8 or more joints a day, they don't smoke 8 of my joints. (Bud probably does) lol 🤠 TBH, I've been smoking them smaller with the Gorilla Glue lately, cause it's not as dense.

I'm smoking this this morning, and it's drawing nicely.
View attachment 1172475
The spongy and the stickies are my favorites to roll! The really dense stuff I usually have more problems with.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Not gonna lye pretty frikkin kool folds to make the goat !
Right?... I, on the other hand, am really fucking good at the spiral design.
Holy shit. That's a perfect joint. Did you do that with a machine? Do they make such thing? I can roll them one over, (sticky to edge) but they don't look like that.
Another guy rolled the tube and made the goat tip... I just had to fill it.
That box is aged and worn! Very nice!
It's new, but cool packaging nonetheless.

This one, however, I've been stashing in since my school daze.
IMG 20210925 160201985

Oh shit.
IMG 20210925 160213165

😂🤪🤯

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Holy shit! I didn’t notice there’s an actual goat in that mother! Ok hands down coolest joint I’ve seen.
By God it is a goat. My mind couldn't process it all earlier. Just noticing that part, I thought it was a troll of some type with a horn sticking out from the center of it's head. lol I was looking at it from all sorts of angles, even mosh said it's a goat, and I thought he was saying it was the G.O.A.T. 🤪

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
By God it is a goat. My mind couldn't process it all earlier. Just noticing that part, I thought it was a troll of some type with a horn sticking out from the center of it's head. lol I was looking at it from all sorts of angles, even mosh said it's a goat, and I thought he was saying it was the G.O.A.T. 🤪
That too. 😁
I can’t roll a joint without a roller to save my life. I’ve tried and tried.
I've always been the "designated roller".

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
One goat... Four others that are a little smaller with cannabis leaves in the tips... But I plan to send a couple of those back.😉
View attachment 1172841
I go through stages in smoking, I'd only smoked hand rolled joints or small bits in a pipe for 30+ years. I was rolling them when there was no glue on the paper. There's a trick to it few know anymore.

Then someone turned me onto bongs so I only smoked through a bong for 10+ years.

I started making pipes so I only smoked out of my pipes and now I'm back to the Raw 1 1/4 papers, My kid says I get too many runners and I should use a filter, I tried it for a while but it slows me down and its just to fkin fiddly with my fat fingers and I end up spitting it out. lol Kids.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I go through stages in smoking, I'd only smoked hand rolled joints or small bits in a pipe for 30+ years. I was rolling them when there was no glue on the paper. There's a trick to it few know anymore.

Then someone turned me onto bongs so I only smoked through a bong for 10+ years.

I started making pipes so I only smoked out of my pipes and now I'm back to the Raw 1 1/4 papers, My kid says I get too many runners and I should use a filter, I tried it for a while but it slows me down and its just to fkin fiddly with my fat fingers and I end up spitting it out. lol Kids.
Not filters... Beard protectors. 😁
IMG 20210925 1502526533

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Not filters... Beard protectors. 😁
View attachment 1172847My head tells me this is how you go to the post office 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom