Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20210928 124225407
IMG 20210928 124601820

They don't always have to travel in threes.😉

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I bet that one smoked flawlessly, I can see it in the buds. It's got that crumble, but hold's itself together look.

I've been wiping the outside of the leaf these days with extracts. I sometimes try long little playdough like that, or dropping little balls, or crumbles throughout and I can never keep it burning evenly. Since I've been wiping on the papers, it seems to absorb inward more. Runs are a real wasteful eye sore I try to avoid.

That stuff looks like melt, so it's was probably good to go. So much of the concentrate has a different consistency, character, quality to it, and performs differently. Some crumble, some butter. But you can never go wrong with a good melt.
That’s full spectrum bubble hash,the 45u-165u bags. If i would have kept the the 70u and 90u separate they Probally could have been hit on a dabber with little leftovers lol. I washed this material three times and I pressed the 2nd and 3rd into rosin last spring and my side dabbed most of it.😩 so the 1st run I kept as hash so I can make it last. Me when I get something good I try to make it lastas long as possible and she’s like give it all to me now.😭 with concentrates you don’t want to keep doing them over and over again because you won’t even get high anymore lol. They have fantastic effect when you a few a day and only 1 dab of each kind per day. Your tolerance will hold off better.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That’s full spectrum bubble hash,the 45u-165u bags. If i would have kept the the 70u and 90u separate they Probally could have been hit on a dabber with little leftovers lol. I washed this material three times and I pressed the 2nd and 3rd into rosin last spring and my side dabbed most of it.😩 so the 1st run I kept as hash so I can make it last. Me when I get something good I try to make it lastas long as possible and she’s like give it all to me now.😭 with concentrates you don’t want to keep doing them over and over again because you won’t even get high anymore lol. They have fantastic effect when you a few a day and only 1 dab of each kind per day. Your tolerance will hold off better.
In all things moderation, and balanced. Agreed, stretching out the best is always the prudent way forward IMO, give you something to always come back too and enjoy. That special treat. Also, it's good for folks to not get too high and mighty. When I'm among some less fortunate associates and friends, I'll even smoke a few hits of there bunk, and if it's not too bad, indulge them some. If it's too terrible, I try and usually offer up some alternative, (or just take a few hits). Bottom line; I try not to ever make anyone feel inferior or bad about what they're smoking. (or even growing) To them, it might be the steadfast go too, and works for them. I remember my struggling days well.

When people are eating rocky road ice cream everyday, nothing else seems quite as good. It's one of the reasons I stopped eating ice cream entirely, TBH. I wanted it all the time, and once I can afford it, I will. It's just that simple, I'm an indulgent personality, that's learned a better way.. That's why I don't dab much either, mostly just flowers. But I certainly do enjoy a few dabs here or there. I try to always keep at least a few grams now and I'm looking to hash out a few pounds I've got sitting around, once I can find some dry ice, (impossible with flu) but a few ounces of that stuff last me years, if I didn't share it with others.

Great cannabis is something special, no doubt. It's a true gift to be shared. Allowing oneself too become too high and mighty about it all, is a straight up loser move IMO. I try to shoot toward the middle in most anything these days. Perhaps I'm just getting older.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Smoking may not be addicting but….. it starts with a small tent, then 2, then a room or bigger ones - hell my plants spend more time here than my guest’s … maybe the next step is turnin the guest room into …. Mmmm
I just put up the second 4x4 and was looking at the older 2x4 yesterday, thinking about getting rid of it, then looking at what else could be pitched out from around here to make more room. I want/need to get that damn heavy leather couch outta here someday, but I know how much of a bitch it was getting it in here though that front door, and the stairwell.

Even thought about throwing it over the bannister, but I'd probably hit a neighbor. So I probably should wait until I've got the help I need.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Even thought about throwing it over the bannister, but I'd probably hit a neighbor. So I probably should wait until I've got the help I need.
Are you silly?... Send it!
Download 7

What you doing there, cloning early flowers? lol, that's always a challenge it seems, IMO. Takes a deft hand, and excellent plant health to make that one succeed. That's truly impressive.
Yes... That stuff was started in the greenhouse... No chance of them finishing in there... But, at least I was able to get them sexed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom